Chapter 7 (S)

Alora and Colby were talking all night and it was so hard to keep their hands off of eachother. They decided to give in and they decided to have the most memorable sex ever on the couch.As Alora and Colby started to give in to their passion, they kissed each other deeply. Colby's hand caressed Alora's body, exploring every inch of her as they made their way towards the couch.Once they reached the couch, Alora pulled Colby's shirt off, revealing his chiseled abs. She couldn't resist running her fingers over them, feeling every muscle rippling beneath her touch. Colby leaned in and began to kiss her neck, sending shivers down her spine.

Alora moaned softly as Colby's hands found their way to her breasts, gently squeezing and caressing them. She arched her back, offering herself completely to Colby as he began to kiss and suck on her nipples.

As they continued to explore each other, Colby leaned Alora back onto the couch, positioning himself between her legs. He ran his hands down her body, feeling the heat emanating from her core. He could feel her desire building, and he couldnt handle it anymore. He unbuckled his belt and pulled down his boxers. Alora did the same taking off everything that was blocking Colby from making love to her.

Colby took his cock in his hand giving it a good few strokes, looking at Aloras naked body. His cock was growing more and more and she strokes her hips and running her hands over her breasts. She got down on her knees taking his cock into her mouth. She licked and sucked the head, getting it wet and warm.She took her hand and stroked the shaft as her mouth worked over the head. Colby moaned as Alora took his cock into her mouth. After a few minutes of getting teased by Alora, Colby had had more than enough and he pushed her back onto the couch.With one quick motion, Colby plunged himself deep into Alora's pussy. Alora gasped as she felt Colby's thick cock filling her. He slid her legs up and held them against his chest, allowing him deeper access.

He pulled out and thrust himself into her again, this time a little harder. Alora moaned as Colby worked his magic. Colby grabbed onto Alora's hips, thrusting over and over again. Alora could feel her orgasm building, and knowing that Colby was about to cum, she decided to get on top. She pushed Colby against the back of the couch and straddled him. She grasped his shaft and slid it into her, moaning as she felt his thickness filling her. She began to work her hips faster and faster, slamming herself down onto Colby, harder and harder.

Colby could feel himself getting closer, and with one last thrust, he pushed Alora back down onto the couch. He began to thrust himself into her rapidly, their bodies filling the room with a slapping sound. Colby wrapped his arms around Alora, holding her tightly as they both screamed in pleasure. Colby exploded inside of Alora, filling her with his hot cum. Alora could feel Colby's cock pulsing deep inside of her as he came. She could feel his cum rushing inside of her, filling her completely.

Colby collapsed on top of Alora, both of them breathless.But they still wanted more. After a few minutes of laying there, they got up and headed to Colby's bedroom. Once they got into the bedroom Colby relized that He wasnt wearing a condom, when they were out there.

"uhhh Alora?" Colby said. Alora all ready for round two looked at him and then down at his cock.

"What baby?" Alora said.

"I didnt use a condom." Colby said.

"Thats okay, either I can go get the morning after pill or I take a test. I have a really low chance of getting pregnant." Alora said as she sighed.

"Really? Okay then" Colby said and they went for round two. Colby grabbed his hand cuffs that he had in his beside table. He locked Alora's hands above her head and he started to lick her body down. He sucked on her nipples and he worked his way down on her stomach. He got down on his knees and started to lick her wet pussy.

"Ahh, fuck Colby" Alora moaned. It was turning Colby on more and more. He sucked on her clit and shoved his tongue inside her mouth. He brought his tongue out of her mouth and started to lick her again. He continued for a good five minutes, giving Alora the best oral she had ever had. He picked her up and threw her on the bed. He started to lick her lips and started to finger her. He shoved his fingers inside her but she was so wet he didn't need to use spit. He started to thrust his fingers inside her slowly. He thrusted his fingers harder and harder and he started to finger her harder and harder.

"Ahh, fuck baby I'm gonna cum" Alora moaned. Colby sucked on each nipple and thrust his fingers faster. Alora moaned as she came on Colby's fingers. Colby started to lick her pussy and thrust his fingers into her faster. He made her cum again and again.

"You ready for this?" Colby said.

"Yes, baby I'm ready for your big cock." Alora said. Colby put his pointer finger in her mouth. Alora sucked on it, and she gave Colby a naughty smile. He trusted his cock inside her pussy, and Alora moaned. He went in deeper and deeper, and Alora moaned. He leaned harder and harder until he was deep inside of her. He thrust fast and hard as he got deeper and deeper.

"Ahh, fuck yeah", Alora moaned. She came again, hard. Colby came again and again until he couldn't take it anymore. He came, and he collapsed on top of Alora.

"That was amazing," Colby said breathlessly. Alora couldn't help but smile. She was happy and content. Alora wanted to mother his children, but she knew they had only been together for seven months, and babies would have to wait.

__

HEY HEY! Chaos here. Yes, it has been seven months, and I decided to do a little bit of a time skip. Also, the next chapter will be two days after this date.