Chapter Eight

This chapter will contain pregnancy tests.

Alora was getting really nervous, Colby brought up the idea to meet his parents two days ago. Alora was excited. She wanted to look all presentable so she decided to do her makeup all natural and dress up. Colby came into the room to make sure that she was okay.

"Hey babe are you almost ready?" Colby asked as he went over to her and grabbed her by the waist.

"I am, but if you keep touching me like that we are going to be late." She said as he smiled against her neck.

"You look absolutely beautiful." He complemented.

"Thank you my love, Im so nervous to meet them" Alora said coyly.

"You have absolutly nothing to worry about, they are going to love you, and I will be there with you the whole time" He reasurred.Alora took a deep breath and smiled. She knew she had nothing to worry about with Colby by her side. They got into the car and drove to his parents' house. As they walked up to the door, Alora's heart was pounding in her chest.

Colby rang the doorbell and a few moments later, his mother opened the door. She smiled warmly at them and hugged Colby tightly.

"It's so good to see you, Colby." said his mother.

"Mom, this is Alora." Colby said, gesturing towards Alora.

"Hello, Alora. It's lovely to meet you." His mother said, smiling warmly at Alora.

Alora smiled back, feeling a wave of relief wash over her. She was instantly put at ease by his parents' warm welcome. They spent the evening talking, laughing, and sharing stories over dinner. Colby's father made jokes that had everyone chuckling, and his mother doted on them, serving them each dish with a mother's touch.

As the night drew on, Alora found herself enjoying the company of Colby's parents more and more. She loved hearing stories about Colby's childhood, and they were genuinely interested in hearing about her life as well. It was clear to her that Colby came from a loving family, and that made her love him even more.

After dinner, they all moved to the living room and began to chat some more. Colby's mother disappeared for a moment and when she returned, she had a photo album in her hands. She began to show them pictures of Colby as a baby, and then as a child, and then as a teenager. Alora was fascinated by the photos and loved seeing how Colby had grown up over the years.As they were looking through the photos, Colby's mother turned to Alora and said, "You know, Colby has always been a bit of a ladies' man. He had plenty of girlfriends over the years, but we could tell that he was always looking for something more."

Alora felt a pang of jealousy and insecurity wash over her. She had never heard Colby talk about any of his past relationships, and the thought of him being with other women made her feel uneasy.

But then Colby interjected, "Yes, but then I met Alora, and everything changed. She's the one for me."

Alora felt her heart swell with love and gratitude towards Colby. She knew that he meant every word he said, and that he had truly found his soulmate in her.