や 𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 あ

A/N: This is my first wattpad fanfic so I would like you to expect so miss spellings.

A/N: Hope you enjoy

═══════════════════════

╔═══════════════╗                                                                                     

" Those who doubt themselves but still believe in others are the strongest out of them all"                                                                      

╚═══════════════╝

- Y/n

      -ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈

You playing with one of your cousins that were staying at your house for a couple of weeks. You weren't playing with him for his sake but your sake he was known as the night crawler in you home. You were trying to tire him out before dust so you would get a good night sleep and not to deal with a angry ugly ass cousin in the morning.

While playing tag with your cousin you bumped into someone causing you to fall to the ground. " Ah shit- Oh are you okay? " you asked get up from the ground. As you were arising from the floor you happen to notice the stranger was wearing an unusual type of clothes not to judge it was weird to wear a black hoodie with bell bottoms and gloves in the middle of summer.  " Y/n are you okay? " you cousin ask a of worry coded his voice. The stranger shot a glance at your annoying- innocent cousin causing you suspicion to grow larger.

Your cousin looked uncomfortable under the stranger's gaze which you narrowed your eyes toward to stranger.

" Can you not- "

Before you could even finish your sentence the stranger had moved from you gaze and snatched your cousin. Your eyes widening in horror as you watch you cousin slowly disappear into the dirt road. You jolted from the ground and began running toward the two. Then they make a swift turn into a forest. If running constantly and hyperventilating is a price you have to pay to get your cousin back then so be it but you're definitely gonna beat his ass when this is over.

You were shouting in your head to keep going but your lungs said otherwises. Up arising in the distance was a cliff. Your cousin eye's filled with fear and tears made you full with pure rage e̶̶v̶̶e̶̶n̶ ̶t̶̶h̶̶o̶̶u̶̶g̶̶h̶ ̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶ ̶m̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶ ̶h̶̶i̶̶m̶ ̶c̶̶r̶̶y̶. Finally catching up with them you tackled them down near the edge of the cliff  making your cousin tumble to the side hitting a tree. You straddled the stranger bringing your fist above your head and bringing it down on the stranger's face. The sound of pounding flesh filled the air. The running took a toll  on your lungs making you wheeze for a second. A second was enough for the pounded in half-assed stranger to push you hard enough you rolled to the end of the cliff. Luckily for those work of lessons you took paid off, you caught yourself before you rolled off the cliff.