𝑪𝒉: 𝟖 𝑭𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒆𝒔? (𝒑𝒕: 𝟐)

A female with (h/l) (h/c) hair stands before them. Her black denim shorts with ripped ends showed a pefect amount of her (s/c) fleshy thighs as white leg warmers wrapped up her nicely toned calfs almost vine like. A white 'V' neck tight top showing some of her stomach and a bit of cleavage with a gold cross necklace. A black, gray, and white plaid jacket tied around her waist. Black and white panda Jordans playing the role there told up to, uncreased and spotless.

Her heaving chest rising and falling in a rapid pace. Her head hung low as she gasped for air greedily. "Y/n are you oka-" the worry boy spoke he was shortly cut off by the girl putting up one of her fingers as a sign to give her a minute. After a couple of seconds she was brand new. Acting as if she had ran a marethon then shapow shibam boom, you all happy and cheerful. Not that anyone minded it, of course.

Nezuko hugged the (h/c) girl which she embrace the two toned haired girl back. The bergeny haired boy chuckled at the innocent action playing before him. Inosuke had ask the girl to fight him which she declined on the spot. Zenitsu had asked the girl to become his wife making the girl dead-pan at him and ask a "Are you serious?". Tanjiro calmed everyone down from the up rising atmosphere. Finally taking off from the entrance of the park, you finally got to see what the park was about. Your eyes widened with excitement as you scanned the area all round. It was Willy Wonka Themed! One of your most beloved movie of all time. He was very iconic and an inventor of chocolate! Who couldn't love him?

You stared in the park in awe as you checked out everything that your eyes could see. Eyes glisting with excitement. There was ramps that looked like candy canes. The ramps were half pipes but they were very thin and round on the sides to make sure the skater doesn't fall and injured themself to badly. The red and white swirls are there like a usual candy cane would have but like half pipe but very very thin and tall and its round around the egdes. Now you were just shaking with ecitement at this point. "Inosuke 'cmon!" You interlacing your fingers with his then clutching his around yours. Racing to enter the skate park with your hands interwined with someone else trailing along behind you.

White tight turtleneck with short sleeves and a sliver chain around the males neck unlitter with only a few scratchs and beauty marks here and there along the suface. Muscles and abs visable throught his white shirt, but that did him no justice from what it looked like underneath the piece of cloth. Black hair fading into blue ends reaching to the males broad shoulders. His sparkling emerald eyes forced on the one thing he couldn't happen to take his eyes off. As hard as he tried to force on the sounds of his friends calling out to him and this person he couldn't bother to remmeber the name of. A bright smile edged a cross the females face almost trancing,if he didn't know better. Her (e/c) eye crinkled from hard she was smiling.

...ba-dump...
...ba-dump...
...Ba-dump...
...Ba-dump...
...BA-DUMP!...

This was new. This was very new. Something creeping into the boy's heart swollen with pride and ego. What was this? What was this warmth that was covering his face and ears? What were you doing to him? How were you doing this to him? He couldn't put his finger on what was making him feel like this. He wanted this feeling to surround him completely. For some reason, he wants this feeling be his. And his only. "Oi! Wake up sleeping beauty" you yelled. His Emerald green eyes met your (e/c) eyes. "Are you done day dreaming you retarded shit?" you asked with a teasing smile. While the Black and Blue haired male just stared at your uniquely face. Blank face with no expression what so ever. "You have rabies don't you..." disgust taking shape onto your face. "EHH!? WHAT WAS THAT!?" He snapped. You snorted out a laugh as he barked at you with empty threats and claiming that he is superior than you in more ways then one. "FIGHT ME!! THEN WE'LL SEE WHO WILL BE HAVING THE LAST LAUGH!!" He shouted which made you laugh harder. Wiping the fragments of tears that had collected in your eyes with the back of your hands. "Okay then," you said. The black and blue haired male's eyes widened that someone had actually takening him up on his offer. Another very new thing.