𝐂𝐇 𝟏𝟑| 𝐎𝐧𝐞, 𝐓𝐰𝐨, 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞...𝐌𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞

THURSDAY, APARTMENT ROOM 114, BEDROOM, 2:30 P

THURSDAY, APARTMENT ROOM 114, BEDROOM, 2:30 P.M

"WHAT THE FUCK."

You looked down at the paper with a blank face. Why were you shocked out of your shits at a piece of paper? Well, you had gotten the most dumbest, retarded shit, piss haired, no bitch pulling, chapped ass lips, smelly ass smelling breath, booty eater, kitty licker, unclean balls, shit stained drawls, with lice dancing on his hairy ass unshaved legs.
Or at least that's what you like to call him. Why must this damn world be so cruel to such an innocent person as yourself to part you up with a person like him.

Throwing yourself back onto your bed with the sheet of paper in your hand. A deep frustrated groan left your lips as you flipped on your side.

"I don't deserve this after all I have been through..." You whined, your eyes darting to that paper once more. "Why does it have to be HIM!?" You yelled out angrily as you balled your hands into fists in anger. Ever since that tragic day, the sight of him breathing near you filled your soul with the burning purpose to wipe his ugly face off of this universe. But out of all people, out of everyone in your class...him? You would have gladly taken that bitchy boy with em period blood eyes and abandonment issues with his mama.

Grabbing the sheet of paper you balled it up and threw it into your trash can in the corner of your bedroom, but you ended up missing which made you even more angry.

You stretched over your bed to reach for your phone to call your cute best friend that you care for so dearly. Going to your contacts you click on the one that had the contact name "nezuu ml😼🦅‼️", hitting the call button you flopped on your back. Listening to the prying sound of the repeating ring that used to keep up you up at night you waited patiently. Another ring entered your ears before the line was picked up.

"Y/n?" The sweet sound of her voice pasting her lips was pure harmony to your ears. "Nezuko..." You whined out, your voice needy and childish. You could hear her giggle over the phone making you smile slightly. "Yes Y/n?" She said, her sweet high pitched voice swaying you away from your stress. "I got paired up with this failed Area 51 project in my social studies class, best friend.." You said with a dragged out groan. Another small giggle was heard from her at your exasperated claim. "Really?" She said amused at your proclaim, "Yes really!" You shouted,"why would I lie? The bitch is that ugly." You said frustrated.

If it wasn't for that dumb ass thing called at person you wouldn't be here. You just hoped while he was walking he would fall and land on a dildo then have a non-con anal sex session with it. It'd be better if you were there to watch with a bag of popcorn. White cheddar cheese preferably.

"Y/n?" Nezuko called out to you. "Huh? Sorry, I was having the best daydream ever." You said with a small snicker.

"Oh, well I need to call you back since my mom finished dinner." She said with a excited tone. "Damn, please bring some of that to school tomorrow." You said, "you know my mama don't feed me like that. It's self sever nights every night.." You said with fake sobbing noises even when you mama can't even feed you. She already was planning on it but adding that she might add a little bit extra. "Sure!" She chirped.