𝑪𝑯: 𝟏𝟏| 𝑺𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒖𝒕

THIRD POV

THIRD POV

TUESDAY, APARTMENT ROOM 114, BEDROOM, 1:36 P.M

You coughed once more before sniffling. You were in your bed, wrapped up in your covers, with a damn cold. You hissed as you went to wipe your raw nose with a tissue.

"This sucks.." you groaned out with your groggy voice. As you shifted in bed to try and get yourself comfortable, you felt the vibration of your phone. Groaning, you picked up the phone and answered it.

"Hello..?" you said softly. "Y/n!!" the person over the phone screamed. You pulled the phone away from your ear in pain as the loud scream sent a ring throughout your eardrums. "Yes, it's me" you sighed out. "Please stop yelling too, Nezuko" you spoke. "Go!- gomen.." she said softly not trying to irritate you anything forward. You chuckled lightly at her small efforts.

"Are you okay? Why didn't you come to school? Do you have an disease?! Are you sick?! Are you going to die?!". You could only sigh as she bombard you with questions about your whereabouts and what kind of state your in.

"Nezuko," you said lightly. Her all her questions stopped right then and there as you  spoke. "I'm fine, please calm down so I can answer your questions" you said. You didn't feel like making a snarky response or a funny one at that, just a simple and calm one would do just fine.

Surprisingly to her, you actually answered her questions. "I'm fine so you can stop worrying" You reassured her for the 10th time. "Okay...but just for safety measures!, I'll tell Oniisan to go get you some medication!" She said. "W-wait just a second Nezuko!" You stuttered out. "No,no! I already texted him! He'll be there in 20 minutes!" She chirped happily.

Before you tell her off, she already hung up the phone. You grumbled in announcing then shifted in your bed. As you were closing you're eyes, your stomach howled with hunger. You got up from your comfortable position, slipping on some slippers next to your bed set and trudged your way to your kitchen.

Pulling your tight shorts out your ass mid way through your walk to the kitchen. After you reached the kitchen, you washed your hands because it is a rule you'd always follow while in the kitchen and because you digged your hand down you ass crack.

Once you finished washing your hands, you were about to go into the fridge to find something to snack on put a sudden knock played throughout your apartment. "Guess Tanjiro is here..." you spoke lightly, slightly scoffing. You walked out of your kitchen space and headed towards the door. Stepping up towards it, you unlocked the top and bottom lock.

"Hey Tanjiro" you said as you waved your hand lightly. Tanjiro smiled warmly as he scanned your figure, white 'V' tank top tucked up under tight  black shorts. Your feet was adored with white socks and fluffy looking slippers with the imprint of dogs, long black fluffy ears with a big black nose as the eyes were shut, like they were sleeping.