𝑪𝑯: 𝟏𝟐| 𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈

WEDNESDAY, KIMETSU ACADEMY, SCHOOL ENTRANCE, 7:21 A

WEDNESDAY, KIMETSU ACADEMY, SCHOOL ENTRANCE, 7:21 A.M

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 stomach churned with anxiety and nausea as you made your way to the school's double glass doors.

What was wrong with you? Nothing, literally nothing. You hadn't ate anything bad nor did you eat something that could trigger your allergies. You had no idea what was wrong with bodily instincts, but they were telling you that after school had finished you were gonna want to set this place ablaze.

You've never doubted your instincts in your life because they were always right. It wasn't like you couldn't afford to take another sick day, but the cons in that is the one or both Kamado siblings coming over with more than needed medication.

Yesterday when Tanjiro had visited you, that bag that he had brought for you filled up 2 1/2 of your cabinets on your bathroom.

The only things you knew how to use that was contained in that bag was cough drops, tylenol, liquid headache medicine, and some cooling patches, but the other 25 items he had bought you ended up being shoved into two cabinet and the half that remained end up being put into a different cabinet.

You'd rather be in school then having a whole lecture. Pushing down the uneasiness in your gut you waltzed you way through the doors.

Nothing seemed different since you left. The halls were crowded to the brim with students and the sound of gossip rupturing in the air. But something wasn't sitting with you right, the sense of uneasiness continuously flooding in your gut.

Unconsciously you pick up your pace, speed walking to your locker to get your stuff and move along. Pacing to your hall the shift in your stomach changed, the feeling of anxiety died down, it wasn't as bad anymore but it was still there. You would have liked it to be gone completely but you can tolerate it for now.

Turning in your code you grabbed your stuff for your B day classes and scurried out of the hall. This was unlike you, but who could really deny the feeling of a bigger presence looming over and watching their every move with ill intent?

Now, you were no one to run away from a problem, but if that 'problem' was something you couldn't handle, why should you stress yourself with something that could be avoided?

Getting to your class the tension in your shoulder muscles released, easing your stiffened posture. You breathed out a deep sigh, plopping into your seat lazily.

Drowning out everything unconsciously which led you to not feeling the light tap on your shoulder by a familiar appearance. Tapping you shoulder once more, but a bit harder this time around.

Slightly jumped at the sudden contact, you swiping your head towards the director. Ending with your eyes meting red and yellow ones. "..Are you okay? You seem a bit..tense?" He said, more like asked from how he questioned it at the end, almost asking for you to confirm his suspicion.