変 𝑾𝒆𝒊𝒓𝒅𝒐 人

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

KIMETSU ACADEMY, SCHOOL CAFETERIA, 12:29

"YOU FOOL!! ARE YOU STUPID OR SOMETHING!?" at the moment you were sitting eating your lunch as a Yellow haired boy screamed at a Black and Blue haired boy also eating your lunch. As he ruthlessly stuffed his mouth full of your tempura while you sat quietly with a couple of onigiri and three sticks full of takoyaki eating cautiously. One wrong move he'll grab your takoyaki or one of your onigiri-

"......." You looked at the boy then glance your empty hand. He snatched your onigiri and crammed it down his throat smiling smugly with bits and pieces of rice on his light complexion. Tanjiro sweat-dropped as he stared at the boy in shame. No manners whatsoever. " You bitch-". Grabbing a spare onigiri that you had in your bento you practically pounced on him. Now shoving the onigiri down his throat making the poor boy choke. "YOU WANT MORE?! ALRIGHT HERE YOU FLEA INFESTED BITCH!" you shouted. He gurgled a choke. "WHAT!? I DON'T THINK I CAN HEAR YOU?!" your smile widened mercilessly as he started to choke more fiercely.

No one really spared a glance at you and the Black and Blue haired boy that was being choked by you. In the end of it all you stole some of his money to buy snacks as an apology. Not for him, but for you. Stopping at a vending machine, you purchased a soda that you stored and a red bean fish cake. 'That stupid pig ate half of my lunch...!' You thought in distaste. "Fucking fatass..." you mumbled. Unwrapping the plastic wrap harshly that was covering your treat, you shoved the wrapper into your back pocket then stuffed the red bean pastry into your mouth.

Munching onto your tasty treat while wandering the halls you happened to hear faint screams. Perking up, you headed to the sallow sound. Stepping up toward a door you peaked inside.

???'S POV

KIMETSU ACADEMY, EMPTY CLASSROOM 2:73

"You ignorant fool," I said. " One thing I had asked of you. And you can't even do that? What do I even pay you for? Pitifully pathetic". I glared at the Female in my sights. She shiver under my gaze, apologizing over and over. Irritably as she can get she's somewhat useful. So I won't get her expelled. Instead let her off with a little warning.

Groveling at my foot, begging for my forgiveness. It was annoying me, scratch that, it was pissing me off every time she sputtered a word. This was the third time this week.

Another missing essay and I'll be in a detention. That's unexpectable and I shall not let a mere slug like her bring me down from my throne."My lord I-!" she choked. Wrapping my hand around her neck she struggled relentlessly. "I-I-I'm so s-sorry!! P-pl-please f-for give m-me!!" she sputtered between gasping and sobs. Absolutely disgusting. Slob dripping from her mouth and warm streams of tears rolling down her face.