Ch: 7 𝑭𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒆𝒔? (pt: 1)

A/N: I'm going to change up the tiltes a bit because I forgeting what chapter I'm suppose to be writing, and because I don't feel like looking

FRIDAY, APARTMENT BUILDING, ROOM 114, 3:10 P.M

THIRD POV

Laying in your bed with a pen in hand you write into your new bought notebook. Since you got into the world you would record your daily events. The suppose it 'realm' or that's what the God calls it, might be an otome game. Which would be weird. Why would a God send someone to an otome dating game as a punishment? You thought it was weird but shrugged it off when you heard your phone ring.

YO' DICK BRICK-HARD LIKE A MEDAL (Uh)

I GOT THREE HOLES FOR IT LIKE A PRETZEL (Mhm)

TIGHT AS A VIRGIN BOY DON'T GET NERVOUS (Tight)

I'M HERE TO SEVER YOU CUSTOMER SERVICE (Right)

I SAVE DICK BY GIVING IT CP-

"Heller?" you answer. "Hey Y/n" the caller responds. "Yea, what's up Tanjiro?" you ask. Frankly he never calls you during ungodly hours like at the moment. Sitting on the bed talking to him at 3:37. "Sorry for calling at this time! I didn't disturb your sleep right?" he asked worriedly. "Nah! Your fine! I was up anyways." you wave him off. "Ah great! I justed wanted to ask if you wanted to join us to a skate park that just opened up." he said. You felted a wave of nostalgia wash over you. Recalling when you and your family when to a skate park for your cousin's birthday when he turned 6. You smiled heartily at the fun memory. "Y/n? Are you still there?" Tanjiro's voice brought you back from your haze filled gaze. "A-ah...mhm! I'm still here!" you shouted louder than neccsary earning a chuckle from the male over the phone.  "Would you like to go or...?" he trails. "Yeah! Of course I'll be there!" you said. "The we'll be there at 4:30!" he said. You could practically heard him smiling over the tone in his voice. "Okay. I'll see you there then!" you said. "Alright! Good night Y/n." he says. "Good night Tanjiro." you said softly. With that you hung up the phone. After turning do not disturb on your phone then placing it on your night stand where you notebook and pen lies. Shifting under the covers to get comfortable. Once you found a nice spot you laid your head on you cold pillow. With a sigh of saticfaction from the cool pillow up under your resting head. Yawning with tears pricking up in your eye lids you wipe them away then close your eyes. The rest was much need, even though your face doesn't show it. Letting the tiredness envelope you, and with that you finally dift of into a peaceful slumber.

_________________

...TIMESKIP...
_________________

SATDAY, APARTMENT BUILDING, ROOM 114, 3:51 A.M

"HOLY SHIZ NITS" you yelled. Checking the time again. "3:51?!". You were panicking. Being late is one thing but a bug on your window is another. " GET THE FUCK OUT! I HAVE PLACES TO BE!" You shouted. The bug slow but surely turned to face you in the eye, which scared the living shits out of you. By the hue and body shape of the bug it was a waterbug. You hated water-bugs with a burning passion, ever since one was in your shower as a kid and flew on your face. You cried for three day straight and refused to take a shower in that household again. Back to the present time, you were on your bed with a shoe in hand pointing it at the bug while trembling perfusely. The bug flapped up it's back wings making your eyes bream with tears. "You better fucking not-" before you could finish threating the bug it took flight. "AHHHHhhHH!! STAY THE FUCK BACKKK" throwing random items at the bug flying around your room.

Hiding in the corner while trembling fiercely with tears rolling down your cheek. Before you could spot it, it had been flying toward you. Your eyes widen in horror as that bug who attacked you as a kid replayed before your eyes. Putting your arms over your face in a sense of protection from the monstrous creature but something took it away, well snatched it. Removing your arms slowly to face whatever snatched the bug away from you. You saw a bunch of gray and white feathers with a small hue of blue or what it seems to be like a tail. Sharp talons, puffy looking feathers, sharp features, and swift movements. 'It's a bird! But what kind?'. you turn to peak at the bird's faces but it beats you to it. Icy blue eyes meet your gaze as the bird stares at you. Turning it's head the other way your meet with a dark shade of brown. You gasp at the sight.

The bird walks to you and you stick you hand out praying not to get biten by so random bird. It walks up your arm and sits against your head which makes you interilly scream at. 'OH MY FUCKING CHEESE BALLS' While staring at the bird in awe your eyes happen to glance past the clock. 4:23. "OH SHIT" you yelled. Making the bird on your shoulde jolt in suprise. Running towards your closet. Rummaging through the clothes while tossing out anything that's in your way. Till you found the perfect outfit. Taking everything to the bathroom to change. "You sit" you pointed to your messy bed. The bird looks at you then the bed. Spreading its wings and flapping towards the mountain of clothes piled up on your bed. "Thanks" you said closing the door to change. 

╔═══════════════╗

...༺♥༻...

╚═══════════════╝

TAKESHITA-DORI/ TEKAO CITY, SKATE PARK ENTRANCE, 4:52 P.M

THIRD POV

"Urghhhh! Where the hell is she!?" the black and blue haired boy groans. "She texted me and said she almost here Inosuke" the bergeny haired boy reassures. A girl in denim blue shorts folded up at the ends with a white shirt followed by 'SLAYER' writen on the front in bold black letters with a nice shade of pink tagging in on her jacket tyed around her waist. Her Black hair fading into Orange tips tyed into a high ponytail with two tendrils framing her face.  Her eyes shut with her cheeks flushed and puffed out, pouting. An two-toned yellow haired boy who was crying his eyes out from the angered black and blue haired boy who was shouting and punching him.

Patter, Patter, Patter!

"I'm...h-here!"

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮
That's all for now on '𝑰 𝒓𝒖𝒍𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖...'! But here's a Kimetsu Academy Secret!

Did you know that, Y/n refused that Willy Wonka wasn't real? Even if you
ask her now, she'll say that he is real! 

╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

ꜱᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇʟʏ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀꜱ!
ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 1158