𝑪𝒉:𝟗| 𝑨 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒈𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MUITPLE SPOILERS FROM THE MANGA AND ANIME!! IF YOU ARE READY FOR THE INFOMATION AHEAD PLEASE LEAVE AND READ OR WATCH TO THE STARTER POINTS!!

MONDAY, APARTMENT BUILDING, ROOM 114, 6:35 P

MONDAY, APARTMENT BUILDING, ROOM 114, 6:35 P.M

THIRD POV

Some people are Tuesday people, some people are Wednesday people, heck! some are Thursday people. There are Friday people! A few of them are Monday people. But were not saying names. But, you. You were definitely not a Monday person. It first started when you stepped in bird dookie but your loving new friend which you decided to name John Pork or Pork for people who don't understand the meaning of life.

Then, when you were going on your way to Starbucks but your bike broke down. After that you where going to walk to school but it started raining. If someone asked you if you would okay you would have a mental breakdown. "Hey um..are you okay?" a boy in a yellow rain jacket asked. You turned to look down a the small boy. His black hair framing his light complexion. Milky but bright blue eyes glazed in concern and worry.

Tears breaming in the concer of your eye, threating to fall. You thought about telling him a simple lie so you could get him to leave you alone so you could cry your entire soul out, but what good would that do to you? He seemed caring enough to ask you if you were okay. So honsety would be the best respones for his kindness.

"Nah...I'm definitely not okay," you sniffled. "What's wrong then?" he questioned. Usually you would be bullying kids instead of letting them in on your personal problems but he seems genuinely concerned about you. "The lady of luck has been a pain in the ass today" you said making the boy giggle a bit. "Anywho, what's your name kiddo?" you asked as you crouched down to the boy's level your eyes meet with his. "I'm Rui, Rui Ayaki" he said. "Okay Rui. I'm Y/n L/n, but you can call me whatever" you said with a wide smile.

"Alright! Enough about me tho, where are your parents?" You asked. Looking around you searched for his parents. "Hmm...that's weird, I don't see them." you said blankly blinking your eyes from all the rain water getting into them. The boy's head tilted downwards making you cock a brow. "You okay?-" you stopped mid-sentence when you saw the boy's body began to shake and his breath hitch.

"I...I don't know where to go..." he softly spoke. "Hey," you called. He looked into your (e/c) eyes to just see them fulled with an overloading amount of kindness. "Maybe I can help get you there. How does that sound?" you gestured. His eyes went wide leaving thick tears of relief and happiness in their wake. He ran up and hugged you which left you kinda stunned. Normally if this was someone else you would have kung-fu kicked their ass from touching you on reflex, but this child seems to have crawled his way into your heart in such a short time from the lack of reaction. Probably becuase he is so small and cute. So he is an expection to that reflex.