The glory days

(A request from coollion2873 )

Mr. Incredible tries to pin a lapel mic on his suit.

"Is this on?"

"That's fine"

"I can break through walls, I just can't..."

"That's fine"

"I can't get this on"

"So, Mr. Incredible... do you have a secret identity?"

" Every superhero has a secret identity. I don't know a single one who doesn't. Who wants the pressure of being super all the time?"

"Of course I have a secret identity. Can you see me in this at the supermarket? Come on. Who'd want to go shopping as Elastigirl, y'know what I mean?"

"Super Ladies, they're always trying to tell you their secret identity. Think it'll strengthen the relationship or something like that. I said, "Girl, I don't want to know about your mild-mannered alter ego." or anything like that. I mean, you tell me you're a super-mega-ultra-lightning-babe, that's all right with me. I'm good. I'm good"

" No matter how many times you save the world, it always manages to get back in jeopardy again. Sometimes I just want it to STAY SAVED, you know? For a little bit. I feel like the maid. I just cleaned up this mess. Can we keep it clean for ten minutes?!"

" I could get to that point"

"Please?" He gets up and tries to leave.

"Wait, no, don't get up yet. We're not finished"

"Sometimes l think I'd just like the simple life, you know? Relax a little and raise a family"

(Which is something a certain would have in common and say and would want"

"Settle down? Are you kidding? I'm at the top of my game! I'm right up there with the big dogs! Girls, come on. Leave the saving of the world to the men? I don't think so! I don't think so"

THE BAD GUYS MEET THE INCREDIBLES

The police are in a car chase and then the criminals start shooting their guns, and Bob is driving to his wedding.

As every superhero has an archenemy, I have one....called: the bad guys.

"We interrupt for an important bulletin. A deadly high-speed pursuit between police and armed gunmen is underway, traveling northbound on San Pablo Ave"

Bob opens to his map and sees where the chase is.

"Yeah, I've got time"

He puts his car in auto drive and puts on his supersuit. Then, his car changes into the Incredibile. He races down the road.

"Mr. Incredible. Um, Mr. Incredible..."

" What is it, ma'am?"

" My cat, Squeaker, won't come down" she points to her cat in the tree.

"Certainly, ma'am but I suggest you stand clear. There could be trouble"

"No, no. He's quite tame"

Mr. Incredible takes the tree out of the ground and shakes it. Mr. Incredible sees how close the criminals are to him.

"Let go now!"

That cat finally falls off and the Old Lady catches him. Mr. Incredible then throws the tree onto the road and the criminals crash into it. After the criminals get arrested, he puts the tree back.