a mysterious meeting on nomansian island

Life's incredible again. Bob starts to spend more time with Helen and his kids, gets two new cars, and gets back in shape.

Then two weeks later, it was the night when bob kept his promise to wolf of bring his family to dinner to dine with them.

Their car just parked up in their drive way, bob and Helen step out all dressed nice, then the kids get out.

Helen wears a black spaghetti strap dress and violet wore a violet blue dress, dash a black t-shirt with jeans and black sneakers, and bob had a black shirt on.

"So where are we?" Helen asked.

"Just visiting an old friend"

"Huh? Who?" When the door open, she was shocked to see wolf opening the door.

"Mr parr-elastic girl?"

"You!" She extended her arm, pins him against the wall and starts choking him.

"Ah...good to see you too"

Bob was horrified and tries to pull her off, "honey, stop, lest him go"

"Let him go, he's a bad guy"

"No he's not, he's retired, he's-"

Just then princess came in wearing a light pink dress embroidered with butterflies.

She was humming, carrying dishes but she drops them was she was horrified to see elastic girl choking wolf

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY DAD!"

Helen let go as she realized in horror, "oh he-uh-dad?-dad?"

Wolf gets up with princess helping him and he rubs his sore neck.

"Elastic girl this is my daughter princess, princess this is elastic girl" wolf greeted them.

"Oh please to meet you princess" Helen holds her hand out but princess just glared at her.

"Why is it with you people killing my dad" she yelled then she walks wolf to the kitchen.

Helen felt ashamed then she turns to bob, "she's get used to you"

But at the dinner table, everything was getting awkward.

As they all ate, Helen tries to avoid eye contact when she saw princess was glaring at her, she was still mad.

"So...retired Huh?" She tries to break the silence.

"Yeh that's right" wolf says.

"So where did the child come from?"

"Well she's adopted" wolf says.

"Oh well that figures since she doesn't look anything like you"

"What's that supposed to mean" princess got offended.