15 years later

The screen switches to a news flash.

In a stunning turn of events, a superhero is being sued for saving someone who, apparently, didn't want to be saved. The plaintiff, Oliver Sansweet, who was foiled in his attempted suicide by Mr. Incredible, has filed a suit against the famed superhero in Superior Court.

"Mr. Sansweet didn't ask to be saved, Mr. Sansweet didn't want to be saved! And the injury received from Mr. Incredible's "action", so called, causes him daily pain!"

"Hey, I saved your life!"

"You didn't save my life, you ruined my death! That's what you did...!"

"Listen, you little piece of..." he was interrupted by his lawyer.

" My client has no further comment at this time"

"Five days later, another suit was filed by victims of the El Train accident. Incredible's court losses costed the government millions, and opened the flood gates for dozens of superhero lawsuits the world over"

Meanwhile in prison, the bad guys were serving time, wolf was still holding a grudge against mr. Incredible for locking them up.

They were in the cafeteria when piranha gets his tray of food he sits down and eat.

But he looks up and saw the news, he spits out his food and smiles very sinisterly.

Meanwhile snake sits besides his friend and grabs his shoulders.

"Don't worry man, we'll get brim back for this"

"Hey guys, look" piranha pointed up at the tv.

"It is time for their secret identities to become their only identity. Time for them to join us, or go away"

"Under tremendous public pressure, and the crushing financial burden of an ever mounting series of lawsuits, the government quietly initiated the superhero relocation program. The Supers will be granted amnesty from responsibility for past actions, in exchange for the promise to never again resume hero work"

Wolf was shocked then slowly his frown turns to a sinister smile.

"Whoa!" Snake says.

"Did you hear that?" Shark asked.

"illegalized superheroes? That can't be" webs says.

"Guys" wolf gets up, "do you realized what this means?" He asked.

Everyone looks at each other confused then turns to him.

"What?"

"It means since superheroes are now illegal, that means no more mr. Incredible, think about it no more superheroes on the streets means mr. Incredible isn't going to stop our crimes anymore, picture it, no more mr. incredible, no more elastic girl and no more frozone, we can finally be free of them without them stopping us"

Then everyone started to see it, "yes"

"Oh yeah"

"Woo hoo"

"Alright"

"Come on guys, tonight we're busting out of here for and sure and then we're moving, some place to start fresh, some where new where there are no heroes"

"Like what?" Snake asked.

"Los Angeles"

"Where are they now? They are living among us. Average citizens, average heroes. Quietly and anonymously continuing to make the world a better place"

15 years later, Bob parr is now a insurance salesman.

"Denied? You're denying my claim? I don't understand....I have full coverage!"