arriving on nomanisan island

Helen points out to the sky, "Those were short-range missiles. Land-based. That way is our best bet"

"You want to go toward the people that tried to kill us?"

"If it means land, yes"

"We can't just stay here in the water not when my friends and your is in there and in trouble"

"Do you expect us to swim there?"

"I expect you....... to trust me" Helen morph into a boat.

"Come on kids, we're not down yet" Diane says as she puts them on Helen.

Dash is hastily pushing Helen morphed onto a boat, as Diane and Violet sits on her.

On the Island, The three make it to shore, Damien walks up on shore

"What a trooper...I'm so proud of you"

"Thanks, mom"

They were in a cave after diane started a fire.

"I think...your father is in trouble"

"And if I had to guess, wolf is there too" Diane says.

"If you haven't noticed, Mom, we're not doing so hot either" they turn to violet.

"I'm going to look for him"

Diane gets up, "I'll go with you"

"No, I need you to stay here and watch the kids"

"What?!"

"You heard her"

"Of anything happens I need you to take care of the kids, even princess" she then hands two mask to the kids.

"Put these on. Your identity is your most valuable possession. Protect it. Here Governor I got you one"

"No need, I got my own" she puts her hoodie on.

"And if anything goes wrong, use your powers"

"But you said never to use..."

"I know what I said!" She sighs and Diane grabs her shoulders.

"Calm down Helen"

"Remember the bad guys on those shows you used to watch on Saturday mornings? Well, these guys are not like those guys. They won't exercise restraint because you're children. They will kill you if they get the chance. Do not give them that chance. Diane please try to protect the kids"

"I promise your kids are in good hands"

"Mom?"

"Vi, I'm counting on you"

"There's something I..."

"I'm counting on you. Be strong. Dash, if anything goes wrong, I want you to run as fast as you can"

Dash gets way too excited, "As fast as I can?"

"As fast as you can! Stay hidden. Keep each other safe. I'll be back by morning"

Helen runs out of the cave. Then, Violet catches up to her, Diane rushes after her.

"Mom! Mom, what happened on the plane? I'm sorry" she started stammering, "I wanted to help. I mean, when you asked me to...I'm sorry"

"Shh. It isn't your fault. It wasn't fair for me to suddenly ask so much of you. But things are different now. And doubt is a luxury we can't afford anymore, sweetie. You have more power than you realize. Don't think, and don't worry. If the time comes, you'll know what to do. It's in your blood"

Helen runs off, as Violet stands there. She then puts her mask on and Diane grabs her shoulders.

Then Cutting back to Mirage, she sees Thomas and syndrome.