The plan

Meanwhile mr. Incredible and wolf walk out of cave, trying to find a way out.

"We need to stop Thomas, before he hurts princess"

"Just a minute, who was he and what those he have to do with you"

Wolf sighs as he knew he was bound to come clean away.

"Alright, fine, you deserve to know the truth, Thomas is princess real father"

"What?" Mr. Incredible was shocked.

" you see after we escape prison and continued the life of crime, I decided to do another job, Thomas was once a billionaire, we were robbing him blonde while he was busy with his party when suddenly I stumbled upon his daughter's room, princess was just a baby, she wasn't even scared of us, the plan backfired when she became attached to me, so we were wanted fur kidnapping her, we even held her ransom then we did this golden dolphin heist  but we got caught, but we were given a chance to redeem when a guinea pig named marmalade convinced the world that we could change for the better, we were going to con marmalade....when along the way...I had a deep connection with princess, she made me realize there is a better life for us, I started to love her like she was my own daughter"

"I don't see what Thomas is so upset about"

"Well I found out that thomas has been experimenting on princess, he hated her, he threatened to hurt her too"

Mr. Incredible was shocked, he felt very bad how he acted.

"Oh sorry to hear that"

"So you see we really did change...for princess, we showed Thomas true colors and after we sentenced time in prison, we took princess in and gave up being criminals for her, because she makes us feel like every day, we have a reason to be good"

At the end of the tunnel, they were reunited with the others.

"And that's why we love her" snake says, "ever since she was a baby, we dedicated to protecting her, that's why we need to stop Thomas before he gets to her power"

They all ran, "yeah...wait? What power"

"Oh, princess has this superpower called cutism" snake says.

"What's cutism?"

"It's when she uses her cuteness to hypnotized people"

"Oh, well we better go, me and wolf we'll try to find a way in"

"You guys go around the island and met us by the faculty" wolf says.

Wolf and Mr. Incredible hide on a cliff, they watch fir a teleportation to come by.

They both jump down, and get inside the first ride that comes, after mr. Incredible removes the henchmen.

They see the headquarters but see the guards.

"What do we do now?" Wolf asked.

"Hang on, I got an idea"

He tore the teleportation orb off, leaving the henchmen puzzled then he throws it at them.