Rescue and attacked

Helen starts crying, Diane rubs her back for comfort.

"Oh, I am such an idiot. I let this happen, you know The new sports car, the getting in shape, the blond hair, the lies...."

"Yes, he attempts to relive the past"

"Now I'm losing him! What'll I do? What'll I do?"

"Aw, now calm down Helen, I'm sure it's just some misunderstanding" Diane says.

But Edna gets ticked off, "What are you talking about?"

"Hmm....?"

"YOU ARE ELASTIGIRL!! My God!" She Hitting Helen with a newspaper.

"Pull! Yourself! Together!"

"Edna!" Diane shouted.

"What will you do, Is...is-is this a question?!? You will show him you remember that he is Mr. Incredible, and you will remind him who you are! Well, you know where he is, go, confront the problem! Fight! WIN! And call me when you get back, darling. I enjoy our visits"

"Let me go with you, i Can take your kids"

"No, it's too dangerous madam governor"

"Please, i know someone who can watch them"

Helen is at the Parr house, talking with Violet while walking down the hallway to her bedroom.

"There's lots of leftovers that you can reheat. Make sure Dash does his homework, and make sure you get them both to bed on time"

"You be good princess" Diane kissed her forehead and helps Helen.

"Dorm worry ma'am, they'll be safe with me" marmalade says.

"Ok I should be back tonight. Late, vi you listen to nice man, you and dash"

"Yeah. But why are we staying with a stranger again?"

"Nothing. Just a little trouble with Daddy"

"You mean Dad's in trouble, or Dad is the trouble?"

"I mean either he's in trouble, or he's going to be"

Helen goes into her room to pack. Then, she sees Dash. Not wanting him to see the supersuits, she shut the door, then Dash ran to the window and Helen closed the curtains, then he runs to the other window and then Helen closed the curtains.

"Hey! What's that? Where'd you get that, Mom? You made a cool outfit? Hey, are those for us? We all get cool outfits?"

Dash runs inside Helen's room again and takes his suit.

"Ha-ha!"

"Dash! You come back here this moment!"

Then she gets a phone call, "Hey, Snug. Thanks for getting back. Listen, I know this is short notice, but I was hoping that I could get you to--"

"What are these?" Violet Holds up her supersuit, Helen takes the suit from Violet.

Dash is Dressed in one of the suits and looking at himself in the mirror.

"Look, I'm The Dash!" He looks in the mirror, "The Dash likes this. Yeah"

"Just a second....Take that off before somebody sees it"

"But you're packing one just like it. Are you hiding something?"

"Oh, please, honey. I'm on the phone and..."

Dash snags one of the suits, "Yikes!"

"Dash!"

Dash Hands a suit to Violet, "Yikes! This is yours. It's specially made"