Part 12

I have hope.

They say Hope is to want an outcome that makes your life better in some way. It not only can help make a tough present situation more bearable but also can eventually improve our lives because envisioning a better future motivates you to take the steps to make it happen.

Whether we think about it or not, hope is a part of everyone’s life. Everyone hopes for something. It’s an inherent part of being a human being. Hope helps us define what we want in our futures and is part of the self-narrative about our lives we all have running inside our minds.

Even after losing her happiness, her normal life. Claire has that one hope of being happy again. She still wishes to feel that carefree, satisfaction and love. She still wishes to feel alive again. Maybe someday. 

But that's kind of impossible. 

Being blind is not the end of life, she knows it. But not being able to see this world from birth and losing this after some years is a different thing. That too in a horrific accident. She still remembers that night, she doesn't want to remember it. But some memories never left us. They kept on the hunt for us, wherever we went. 

Her family even left everything and shifted to another place where no one knows them. They were very simple people, they didn't want more problems for their children. Ken was ready to leave his life behind only for his sister's safety. 

They did everything for Claire but they couldn't bring back their old, happy Claire. She has lost somewhere. 

"Good Morning Mrs.Brown." Brandon said with a very sweet smile when Lauren opened the door for him. She didn't expect him there or maybe she did. She is noticing his extra care for Claire. 

"Good Morning Brandon, Come inside." Lauren said to him with a very sweet gesture. Brandon loved this about her. She has a very positive and warm aura around her. He likes being around her, he gets the homely feeling which he never got in his life. 

He purposely chose the time when Ken is not home. He asked his man to find out every information about their routine. Ken has a job in a hotel, he is out for that. He can handle him if he wants but he doesn't want to reveal his real identity to them yet, he is trying to avoid this as much as he can. But if anyone would create any problem between him and Claire, he would go his Ways...His Bratt's ways. 

"Actually I got the Doctor's appointment today. He is a very nice surgeon, we need to go meet him and He will do some required tests for her." Brandon informed her everything that he got to know from the doctors. He personally arranged everything. He wants to give the biggest happiness Claire wants in her life. 

Lauren was shocked at first. He arranged everything so fast but she understood in time. Her husband has told her he is a multi-billionaire. He must have his own terms. 

"Thank you so much Brandon, but I don't think Claire would agree to this. She..she is afraid of Hospitals after her accident. " Lauren informed him of her state of mind. That's very evident, Claire has gone through a very emotional phase. She won't get ready easily. She doesn't want to get hurt again, also she doesn't want her family to get hurt again because of her. 

"I'll take care of that, let me talk to her". Brandon said to her and walked towards Claire's room to meet her. 

He took a deep breath seeing her there. She was sleeping, with her soft hair all over her face. Her pink lips were making him go crazy, only he knows how hard it's getting for him to control his hormones. 

He fisted his knuckles tightly to control himself, and took some small steps towards her. He caressed her cheek lovingly and removed her hair. She twisted her lips in annoyance. He chuckles on her actions.