Part 7

Heyyy..

Here is your next part of the story. Guys please show your support and love to my Claire and brandon.

Happy reading.

Darkness,

This is what I felt everywhere, every moment. Now, it doesn't matter anymore if I'm in front of bright sunlight or under the moonlight.

Intense sunlight has also become useless to intriguing my dead iris.

Unfortunately, I'm blind. I cannot see at all. For me days and nights are equal. I'm living a wretched life. For all my needs, I depend on other members of the family. I cannot take care of myself.

I'm a burden on others. I cannot go anywhere without the help of my parents or ken.  I'm deprived of all the joys and pleasures which come to us through our eyes. I can't go to the pictures. I cannot enjoy the scenes and sights of nature. There is no joy in my life anymore.

I have become sad and moody. I have no chance of better life. All my life, dreams have crushed the moment, I met with the devil.

I must lead a sad and lonely life forever.

Sometimes I smiled sadly on my fate. I never thought something like this can happen to me. What I have ever done to deserve this.

Was I not a good human being??

I remembered having one of the beautiful moment of a girl's life.

A sweet proposal.

My crush was proposing me, he said he wanted me. He had feelings for. He said he loved me or maybe not.

A sharp pain squeezed my heart whenever I thought about Jason.

I was happy on that small and sweet moment but next moment everything got finished.

My life has ruined and me also.

I don't know what more I have  to see in my life....well not see, I can't see anymore.

One thing every day I wish is, I want to end this. I don't want to feel this helplessness anymore. But I know I can't.

I can't do this to my family. They love me. I can't become the reason for their pain more when I know I have been became already.

They had to left their everything behind for me. For my safety. And what I'm giving them...nothing. I cant see but I can feel Mom's pain and Dad's helpless every time he caressed my head.

Every time they came to me...to meet their Claire but I'm no more their old Claire. I have lost myself with my vision.

Claire...Claire.

I turned to the voice of my mother who was calling me. I can feel worry in her voice.

"Yes, mom," i said. I turned my face hearing her voice with my eyes low.

"Ken is asking something and you were not listening." She said caressing my hairs.

So I got zoned out again.

"Sorry I didn't listen...ken what were you saying??" I said turning my head to his direction little.

"Waiter is asking for your order. What do you want to have??" He said.

That means someone else is also there. And most probably looking me with sympathy.

My hold tighten on my helping stick.

"Ken I have already told you , I'm not hungry still you took me here," She said suddenly feeling self-conscious, because of being in crowd.

Ken took her out to have lunch. It was a family lunch but his father couldn't make it, due to some urgent work.