prologue

Brandon Rodriguez, an another name of death and danger . Everyone fears him. He is a cold hearted Mafia boss. He has no Mercy for anyone.

He gets, what is wants.

He only knows to kill, he loves when world fears him, he loves guns and hates the word "love", until she came.

Claire Brown,  another defination of innocence, a pure soul and only knows to love everyone. She can't stand violence, unaware of dark reality of society.

But one fateful day, everything tured,  when the ruthless mafia boss lays his eyes on her beautiful innocent eyes. Something intrigues him and he decided to make her his.

That day, she lost her every hope, he got his all reasons to live.

She lost her light, he got his sunshine.

And he came into her life like an angel, that what she thinks and pulled her out the her darkess to an another world, to an another world of danger and guns.

What will happen  when the king of darkness fall for the soul of light.??

What will happen, when she gave her heart to the man of mafia world unaware of his true identity.???

How their love will survive in the world of darkness with some truths which are going to turn thier lives ups and down.

.....

Heyaaa my lovely peoples..
How are you???

Finally I'm here with a new and totally different story from last time.

This is going to be a intense Mafia  love story.

*excited*

Are you??

Cover credit goes to crazywriter1116. Thanks di😘😘😘

Join the rolercoster ride of Brandon and claire .

I'm hoping your support and love like earlier.

😀😀😀😀
Acha, now end of my bakwas....please vote and share your views in the comment section and let me know, what you think about this new story.

I'm waiting

Vote

Comments

Share

😘😘