part 3

Hey

How are you all??

Here I'm with your update.

Thanks for giving it a chance and reading this story. 😘😘

Happy reading, with long part.😉😉
......

Claire looked towards her friend Kelsey, who was driving sitting beside her, with a scowl on her face.

She looked down fidgeting with her fingers and took a deep breath before trying to make her understand again.

"Kel,  please try to understand," She said softly.

Kel looked away outside the window, totally avoiding her. She didn't want to look rather face, she knows if she looked towards her cute face then her puppy eyes top of with pleading look, will surely melt her anger.

Claire felt sad, not only because her friend have been ignoring her but also because she was the reason behind her being upset.

She bites her lower lip and tried again.

"Please try to understand. I genuinely tried but.." she was trying to state her point, but kel cut her in middle.

"Of course I know, how you were trying to make some excuse like always" She shouted on her little, making her flinch on her seat little.

Claire looked down and her eyes immediately got wet, next moment kel realized what she has done.

Damm

She stopped the car on the side of the road and unbuckled her seat belt, turned to her.

"Claire I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to yell but..you know I just got a little carried away in my anger...please don't be sad," she said.

Kel knows how sensitive, she is. She can't handle this. She is a beautiful young girl but her heart is still like an innocent baby.

That's why kel always felt too protective towards her too.

She understands her reason but she was not ready to accept it. Also, she didn't mean to hurt you.

She loves her very much. They were friends from the very first day of college.

"It's not your mistake, you did right by shouting at me. I deserve this" Claire said looking up, blinking her forming tears back.

She looks so cute. Kel chuckles mentally at her innocence.

"No, I should have understood that it's not in your hand that Mr Hitler had given you this silly assignment," Kel said holding her hand.

"I swear Kel, I have already packed my clothes for night stay but suddenly I got my assignment and I have to submit it after two days that's why. I'm sorry again" she told her again.

They were going to have a girls night stay at Kel's house with some other college friends, as Claire's parents were not at home. They permit her, so she didn't feel scared alone at home.

But at the last moment, her English professor gave her the assignment to complete soon.

After this, Claire was trying to make her understand but she was not ready to listen.

"It's ok, it's not your mistake. We'll plan this next weekend, and then it will be for sure Kel said sternly pointing her finger to her.

"You are not angry with me," Claire asked again, she wanted to beget sure. She never wanted to hurt anyone.

"On one condition," Kelsay said with a mischievous smile on her lips.

"What's that??" Claire narrowed her eyes.