Part 4

Important announcement

I'll be continue this story more regularly on another platform Goodnovel. I really need your support there as you have supported me here.
I'll be honest with you all, I'm at this stage where I need something back from my writing also, this time I'm writing this to help me out with my basic life needs. I hope you all understand.

Please check out good novel and vote and comment to support your favourite author.
❤❤❤

Thank you so much _MAGNIFICENT_SAM_ for this lovely cover.🏵🏵❤❤❤

🏵🏵❤❤❤

...

Mam, excuse me" 

"Mam.." 

Claire lazily opened her eyes and looked towards the owner of the voice. She saw an unfamiliar face. 

She looked at her from head to toe, she was wearing a light blue coloured uniform and looking at her intently. 

So, she is one of the air hostages. 

Claire realized she has been sleeping and that girl has ruined her lovely sleep. 

Why is everyone behind my sleep??

"Hello Mam, what would you like to have??" She asked Claire, giving her a small smile. 

Claire just wanted her to leave soon, so she can again get back to her sleep. It must have some more hours for the flight to reach Italy. She was going to deny it but her stomach grumbled saying something else. 

She smiled shyly at the girl standing in front of her and looked down embarrassingly. She sat straightened. 

"Mam your order.." she asked again politely. 

"Umm.. just a sandwich and Apple juice" she replied. 

"Are you sure?" She eyed her. 

So she heard that...wow 

"yeah...Thank you " Claire said sweetly and the air hostage left nodding to her. 

Claire leaned more into her seat comfortably and looked outside the window. Luckily she got the window seat, all because of her brother's effort. 

She smiled thinking about his stunt, he pulled on her by trying to scare her that night. Well, he got successful in his prank obviously. She remembers how she was going to hit him with an iron rod assuming him to be some thief but he yelled and caught her hand on time. 

After that, it took a great time for him to manofy her during her crying session. 

But she got something beneficial in that also. As compensation, Ken helped her to take permission from their parents to allow her to attend Grace's wedding.