part 5

Traitor"

"Betrayal"

"Death"

He laughed dangerously, thinking about his next entertainment. His men have already left to catch his new target.

They really had no idea that they had committed the worst mistake of their life by trying to go against his rules.

Jason Miller 

Who was trying to go against him?

He was planning to kill him and his whole family right at that moment when Fred told him about their involvement in making relations with Russians. 

But then, he came to know that the Millers were having a wedding for their daughter. If he wanted he could have made it a blood-wrenching wedding but it was not his style.

There must have been some innocent people also present, who had nothing to do with this dreadful sight.

So he granted them some more hours to live. 

Now his captive was in front of him, lying in blood, injured. 

Nice 

He smirks when half-dead Jason shows some movement. 

Time for some entertainment!!

Jason opened his eyes slowly and found himself lying in the dark, dusty place. He got up slowly and felt immense pain in his head, he touched the back of his head and some blood patches.

Next moment,  he knows where he is??

He got up immediately only to land upon the floor again, as a strong punch touched his mouth.

He cried out in pain.

And someone laughs at his condition. 

He slowly looked up to see the person, whom no one wanted to meet ever.

Brandon,

"Bratt" he whispered, blood oozing out of his mouth. His muscles tensed up the moment he saw him.

Brandon was sitting on his chair, smirking satisfactorily watching the glint of fear in his eyes, which he was trying to hide behind his little act of courage. 

Interesting,

This is going to be fun.

Jason and his father have been trying to get engaged in the Russian mafia for a long time, and by giving his internal information he can get the pass to enter the Russians.

But alas, their plan backfired on him. Now he is lying in front of his death.

"W..what do you want from me??" Jason said in his trembling voice. 

"Are you sure, this is what you want to know??" Brandon said in his hard and dangerous voice.

"If you can try spying on me then you should have also known the consequences," he says in his calm tone. 

But his calm was enough to make his body stiff in his position.

"This...this..is not right..." he said, gulping hard.

"Now you'll tell me what is right or not??" Brandon said, greeting his teeth hard.

He glared at him.

"You know you should be thankful that I had dropped my plan of killing your family," Brandon said keeping him on his couch comfortably. 

Jason's tensed muscles got a relaxed hearing this but he knows the person who was sitting in front of him can't leave someone.