part 2

ThankYou so much for giving my story a chance.

This is different from my previous stories, and also I want to make it good. So I'm taking it slow. And also due to my studies, I can't give it my regular time in writing.

I hope you'll understand this issue as we all dealing with this somewhere.

Happy reading
.......

A black Mercedes came to a halt in front of the very popular casino of Italy. A man came forward and opens the door, for the person who was sitting inside the car.

He came out, and his man bows his head in front of him giving him respect.

Some other men also came to guard him with their heads down and with guns in their hands.

The person has a dangerous aura around him, in a black tuxedo with a Rolex wristwatch, broad shoulder and tall and handsome face. He buttoned up his suit jacket after putting his gun inside his suit.

He upped his lashes to read to name of the casino with a victorious smirk on his face.

Another deal is going to crack tonight.

He entered and roam his eyes around to find a huge crowd, some were busy playing, some were drinking and dancing madly. He saw many were almost in making out shamelessly.

He steps inside towards to VVIP portion, while his men were making a path for him.

Some girls saw him and tried to get close to him, and gave him flirty smile.

He has everything that a girl wants, money, respect in society,  a perfect tall, muscled body with fair skin and blue deep eyes.  His eyes were the most attractive part of his.

Every girl wants to be with him, many have a crush on him. He was the dream of every girl.

But they don't have any idea about his real identity. They know what he wanted everyone to know.

He smirks and simply avoids them.

They could not approach him as they were stopped by his men.

It just took a mere second to show them who is he. But he doesn't want to create any scene in the presence of normal citizens.

He is Brandon Rodriguez, one of the top business tycoons of Italy. He has mentioned his name in many fields like in the hotel business, contraction and chemical factories.

Now his new target is getting into the casino business.

That's why he's here today.

But he has another personality too.

He's Bratt.

He was the leader of the Most dangerous Mafia group of Italy "

He is known as Bratt, in his dark world,  the heartless, Cruel Mafia leader.

Bratt, his name is the second name of fear for the people of Italy. But they only know the name. They have never seen him.

That's how he carries his two identities.

He is Brandon Rodriguez, a business and Bratt in his dark mafia world.

He sat on a posh leather couch, put his leg in his another like a boss.

Well, he is the boss.

Two of his men were behind him, and some stopped at the door.

A waiter came and served him alcohol. He take a sip, sat comfortably putting his back on the couch.