part 6

Hey guys, finally I'm here with your update. Extremely sorry for taking so long.

This amazing Cover is made by 1999Su. Thank you so much for making this.😘😘

A big twist is waiting for you in this part...
😎😎

......

Brandon's Pov

Walking over the mid of the bridge, I'm waiting for Fred to come. Cold breeze touching my face making me feel refresh, away from the city's hustle bustle and away from my real dark world also.

I came here often, whenever I feel to avoid everything and to spend some time with my loneliness.

God knows if the work which I have given him has done or not. I should have gone there by myself as it was such an important and dangerous as hell kind of deal.

But again Fred is best in his work and I have no doubt in this.

Life is such a bitch it never gives us what we really want. It always had some weird plans for us.

I have everything, I get what I want....... but where is the peace of my mind....where I lost it long ago. I still can't find it out.

Sometimes it feels how lonely I'm. ...then again all those hard walls around myself are created by me itself.....and I can't break them...after that happened years back.....My dark past which made me what I'm today.

"Why I'm again going to that dark lane of memory." I sighed getting frustrated by all the thoughts. I really need to stop thinking about my past. I need some distraction.

That girl with green eyes.

From past eight months, I'm thinking about that girl whom I saw at the window side.

I couldn't see her clearly but whatever I could that was unforgettable and was stole my that breath and had been captured in my memory.

She was wearing something white and black, I don't remember or I never noticed.

I still remember her trembling hands on her face, her wide terror-filled eyes.

Those beautiful eyes are haunting me.

Stop, I shouldn't get affected by a mere girl. I don't have any place in my life for someone, well not at least for a dead person.

But still, somewhere in my heart, I wish I would have met her in person.

I wanted to see her face, wanted to hold her and to keep her near me, stealing her from the world.

Stop Brandon....

Stop

I think I should forget her and focus on the work for which I was here.

I'm happy for the new deal. It was to be done else I have to come in action for them that would be the last thing anyone would want.

......

Sitting on the couch in the middle of the small living room, Claire's mother was crying hiding her face in her hands. Her slow cry was echoed in the room.

Matthew saw her crying on entering the house, he was coming back after completing his shift. He was looking all exhaust and tired after his late night shift.

He has left his old good job when they left their city and now doing double sift to meet his family's needs.

He hears his wife's crying sound, he immediately drops his bag and runs towards his wife.