7

Chapter 7 Land Preparation

The gerbera under the fence is blooming more and more brilliantly. The whole flower has a very fairy temperament. It seems that there is a mist around it, and there are stars in the morning sun.

When Wei Liu woke up, it was as if she had opened up the two veins of Ren and Du. She only felt relaxed, without the soreness and confusion in the usual morning. When she went to the yard to stretch, her eyes were attracted by the bright gerbera.

He took a closer look, and it was a common gerbera, so he took a few steps back. Through the sunlight, he actually saw golden light spots dancing around the flower.

Wei Liu rubbed his eyes, and when he opened them again, the vision had completely disappeared, as if it was just his eyes dazzled just now.

But he can be sure that he really saw the golden light spot just now! Everywhere in this Su family is unusual.

The orchid was in an environment full of spiritual energy, and the spiritual energy injected into it by Su Mu was quickly refined by it, and the black spots on the leaves were not only lightened, but also straightened a lot.

Wei Liu is now more and more convinced that Su Mu has the ability to cure the orchid. He thinks for a while, and plans to go back to the city today. Su Chen is stable and reliable. Let him watch here, just let him go A few days off.

Father Su went up the mountain early in the morning. Although he usually took good care of the lychee forest, he was always worried and wished he could spend the whole day on the mountain.

Su's mother was feeding the chickens at this time. After the chickens were full, they would let them find their own food. She planned in her mind to kill some of them for him to take home when her son returned to the city. She knew that her son and daughter-in-law were not good at cooking. Great, you need to prepare several ingredients for the soup, so that they only need to put the pot under water to stew, it's simple!

After Wei Liu greeted her, she stated her purpose: "Auntie, your food is delicious, can I buy something with you and take it home for my family to taste?" "What do you want

? Auntie will pick it for you, or you can pick it yourself, it's all your own stuff!" Mother Su put down the chicken food and led him into the vegetable garden.

It is morning now, and the dewdrops on the vegetables are crystal clear. After only one night, the vegetables have grown wildly again. The small green vegetables are juicy, and the beans are covered with shelves. There are still a few pumpkins climbing around on the fence, and the seedlings are fat and tender. , There are two rows of corn planted in the corner, and the bracts have grown up, and you can imagine the softness and sweetness in it just by looking at it.

This is a vegetable garden full of vitality, standing here, Wei Liu can feel the vigorous vitality, maybe Gu Shi is suitable to stay in this kind of place, and he has a plan in mind at this moment.

"Auntie, you grow vegetables so well."

Mother Su smiled and said while picking vegetables for him: "It's nothing, every household in the countryside can grow vegetables. Do you want sweet potatoes?" The

vegetable garden is full of five points. Most of the land is planted with sweet potatoes. The potato sprouts can be stir-fried and fed to the chickens when they are old. Except sometimes they are dug out and sent to their sons, and the rest are left in the ground to let them grow, and they can be eaten as they go. The old couple couldn't eat so much, and they probably still had a lot underground.

Wei Liu quickly nodded, he wished he could move all the good quality items back home.

"That's okay, do you know how to plan?" Su's mother knew that some people looked strong, but they didn't know anything about farm work. This was the case with her son, who was born into a farm family. She still has a lot to worry about.