75

Chapter 75 Tea Making

Several people went back to the small courtyard together, and it was almost time for dinner, Gu Shi and the three of them were also ready to leave.

Su Mu asked them to take away more than half of the minzi and water bracken, while he kept only a few.

After they left, Su Mu had to make the picked tea leaves into green tea embryos in time, high temperature killing, fast kneading, and safe drying, all of which were the key to making tea embryos.

Su Mu's hands are tender, and the step of high-temperature curing alone stumped her. In the end, it was Su's father who made the move. After a while, a quiet tea fragrance wafted from the kitchen.

The produced tea germ can be scented when it is cooled to 26-30°C, and stacked in the order of a layer of tea germ and a layer of sweet-scented osmanthus. When scenting, you need to pay attention to the temperature. When the temperature is low, you need to cover it with a white cloth to stabilize the temperature. When the temperature is too high, it needs to be turned from time to time to let it dissipate heat.

Making sweet-scented osmanthus tea cannot be completed overnight. After Su Mu finished the process of scenting the tea germ, he paused and ate dinner.

Tomorrow is the Mid-Autumn Festival, so the dinner is naturally not as rich as the reunion night, but it is not bad, there must be chicken soup, Su's mother specially cooked chicken soup for Chen Mengzhi to drink.

She is now seven months pregnant, her belly looks bigger and her face has become rounder.

"Sister-in-law, you should eat more."

Chen Mengzhi felt her family's concern for her, and her heart warmed, "Okay, I like the food at home the most."

Looking at the daughter-in-law who can eat and drink, Su's mother She was very happy and said with a smile: "Has maternity leave started? What does the hospital say?" "

Not yet, it will take more than ten days to take it. The pregnancy test is all right, and the doctor said the fetus is healthy."

" That's good, how about I go to the city to take care of you after the festival?" Su's mother was actually a little guilty, because her daughter-in-law was pregnant and had to go to work, and she couldn't take care of her in the countryside, so she could only let her daughter send something there.

Su Chen and Chen Mengzhi looked at each other, and Su Chen said, "Mom, are you sure? I'm afraid you won't be used to living here. I can still take care of Mengzhi now, or you can help her when she's a little older?"

He knew that his parents were used to living in a spacious house in the country, but the city was unfamiliar to them. The house felt cramped and there were no familiar neighbors. In fact, it was really difficult to adapt.

Chen Mengzhi also said: "Yes, Mom, last time you lived in the city for two days and fell ill, but it hurt us."

Mother Su thought about it too, her body couldn't adapt to the environment over there, if it passed If you get sick, don't you just add a burden to them.

"That's fine. Then I'll go there around December. I don't know if the child was born before or after the Chinese New Year. If you are too busy, please ask your mother-in-law to help you. Don't mess around on your own, you know?

" Mom, don't worry."

After the lively meal, Su Mu went to the tea leaves and turned them again. The weather is still very hot now, so you need to turn them from time to time, so as not only to dissipate heat, but also to make the tea germs Inhale.