92

Chapter 92 Delicious

Pig-killing dishes were originally a dish made during the slaughter of pigs during the Spring Festival in northern China, but this does not mean that there are no other dishes.

In the past, raising pigs in every household was as common as raising poultry such as chickens, ducks, etc., so combining with local conditions, the production method is also different from that in the north.

Pig blood is poured into glutinous rice sausage, pig blood sausage, bones and liver for soup, pig head meat and pork belly are boiled in white water for dipping sauce, and the remaining offal is used for stir-frying.

The most classic is fat and lean pork stewed with sauerkraut, sour and delicious, refreshing and appetizing. In such a wet and cold weather, drinking a bowl of hot sauerkraut soup is the most comfortable thing.

As for the mutton, it was mostly useless, and I only made a stir-fried mutton and haggis soup.

Around 11 o'clock in the morning, all the pig-killing rice was ready.

Today was a mild and sunny day, so Father Su set up two tables in the courtyard, and the banquet was held in the courtyard.

Su Mu and Gu Shi took on the duties of the waiters, and served all the prepared dishes on the table. After a while, the two empty tables were filled with various delicacies.

"Grandma Li, let's go out to eat."

"Wait, I'll turn down the fire for the glutinous rice intestines."

Su Mu waited for her. They all worked hard today. If it weren't for the help of a few elders, she would really do it by herself. indefinite.

"Let's go."

The two walked out together and found a place to sit down.

Su Mu naturally sat at the same table with Gu Shi and the others.

After everyone was seated, Su's father picked up the fruit wine, turned to Grandpa Gu and said, "Uncle Gu, today you can taste the difference between the pig-killing rice here and the one in the north." Grandpa Gu also knew that the

Su family killed the pig today. , sheep, all for them to practice, laughed and said: "Then I have to taste it."

The elder moved his chopsticks, and the banquet began.

Gu Shi served Su Mu a bowl of pork bone soup and said, "Drink some soup first."

"Well, don't take care of me, you can eat too." Su Mu lifted his chin to the table, and saw He Fu and Tang Hui flying with chopsticks, eating without raising their heads. Looking at everyone, they all looked like this .

Gu Shi chuckled, then moved his chopsticks, and stopped as soon as he entered the mouth.

What he sandwiched was a slice of thinly sliced ​​white meat, which was not dipped in any sauce, but the original taste was very delicious, and there was a faint fragrance after eating, almost melting in the mouth.

"Delicious." He tilted his head and said to Su Mu, and then took a slice for her as well.

"Try this mutton too. It doesn't have a fishy smell at all." There are not many ingredients in this stir-fried lamb, only onion, ginger, garlic, onion and cumin. After a simple stir-fry over high heat, it can be served on the table.

But the taste is really delicious, smooth and tender, Su Mu eats it very happily.

Other dishes are equally delicious. After eating this pig-killing meal for more than two hours, the two tables were completely eaten.