67

Chapter 67

After the kiss, Su Mu's eyes sparkled, and his face was like a powder mist.

Embarrassed, he buried his face in his arms, Gu Shi calmed down, raised his hand to stroke her hair, and said with a low smile, "I wonder if Miss Su is still satisfied?"

Su Mu was ashamed, her voice muffled He said: "Not satisfied."

His attitude just now really scared her, as if, as if he wanted to tear her apart.

Gu Shi's hands paused, and his voice was low: "Oh? Then why don't you give me another chance?"

Su Mu touched his waist, wanting to pinch him, but he was thin and thin, but he was in good shape without a trace of fat , After touching for a long time, I didn't find a place where I could start. Instead, I couldn't move Gu Shi, and my breathing was unstable again.

She was still sitting on his lap at this moment, and when he reacted together, Su Mu felt it sensitively, and immediately froze her body, not daring to move any more.

Gu Shi secretly breathed a sigh of relief, held her troubled little hand, took a deep breath to suppress the restlessness in his heart, pursed his thin lips slightly, and smiled lightly: "Okay, raise your head, I'll be bored later."

" Then don't laugh at me!"

"Okay, don't laugh, don't laugh."

After Gu Shi coaxed for a long time, Su Mu raised his red face, got off his lap, and sat aside.

Fortunately, there was an obstacle on the driver's side so that he could not see what was going on inside the car, otherwise she would have been really ashamed.

Gu Shi knew that she was still shy, so he didn't mention what happened just now, and pointed to the small bowl on the table, "Do you want to eat?" "No." "

There

are fruits and snacks here, do you want to eat?" Which one to eat?"

"I don't want to eat any, Gu Shi, I want iced ones." The air conditioner was turned on in the car, but she was still very hot now, and she needed to drink some iced ones to cool down.

Gu Shi didn't want to give her something ice to drink, so he opened the window, "We're almost home, bear with it and enjoy the sea breeze."

This is a beautiful coastal road, the street lights are faint, the sea breeze is quite strong, with a little salty dampness, Su Mu was really distracted, his eyes widened to see the scenery outside, but the sky was dim, and only shadows could be seen. I saw a few black seabirds circling on the sea.

It is true that the north is much cooler than the south. The wind came from the window. Su Mu felt that the pores of his body were about to open, so he lay on the window and blew the wind.

Now Gu Shi was afraid that she would catch a cold, so he quickly put on another thin coat for her. Su Mu noticed his movement, and felt a little sweet in his heart, finally let him go.

Accompanied by the sea breeze, the car slowly entered a luxurious villa. Gu Shi led her out of the car and walked straight in.

The master driver moved the luggage into the house and then left.

Suddenly, only the two of them were left in Nuo Da's villa.

"I'll carry the luggage up, are you hungry? If I'm hungry, I'll order food."

Su Mu shook his head, "I want to make it myself." "

Okay, there are ingredients in the refrigerator, you can take whatever you want."