55

Chapter 55 Cultivation

Two days after the festival, Su Chen and his wife went back to the city, sent them away, and the Su family returned to peace.

Father Su divided the money from selling lychees into two, one part was given to Su Mu, and the other part was given to Su Chen.

When Su Chen saw the bank card his father gave him, he was rarely silent. After a while, he pushed the card back. He wiped his face and said, "Dad, you can keep this money for yourself. I can't help with the work at home, how can I accept this card? I still have the five million that my sister gave me last time."

After Su Chen got the money from her sister last time, part of it was used to repay the car loan and housing loan , and the other part was used for some investment, and the income was not bad. Most of the money is still in the bank. He and his wife plan to buy another house with a smaller area. The current house price is changing every day. As a first-tier big city, Muyun City maintains the value of real estate.

Father Su put the bank card directly into his son's hand, and patted him on the shoulder: "Chenchen, living expenses in the city are high, so you just accept the money, and your daughter-in-law has a baby again, and you have a lot of courage on your shoulders." Yes. Most of the lychees on the mountain are still unpicked, and the rest of the money will be left to your sister, and you two will each have half."

Su Chen thought for a while, and finally said: "Dad, you can keep this card for me first. "

The opportunities in my family were all brought by my younger sister. Even the lychees on the mountain are inseparable from her. As an older brother, I have already benefited my sister a lot by taking five million. He really has no face to take advantage of the family anymore." .

Su's father more or less understood his thoughts, it was nothing more than a psychological burden to accept, and he couldn't pass his own test.

In the end, he took the bank card back, "That's fine, if you need it in the future, you can ask me anytime." "

Yes."

Su Mu didn't know the conversation between father and brother. After two days of idleness, she started to work again. Woke up.

Some of the 20 acres of vegetable land planted first had already been picked and needed to be replanted.

Now that the weather is getting hotter and hotter, we mainly plant some high-temperature-resistant varieties, such as celery, edamame, beans, and cauliflower, etc. White radish can be grown all year round, and Su Mu planted more than one acre of white radish.

The area of ​​replanting is not too big, and there are still ripe vegetables in the vegetable field one after another. The water spinach has been harvested several times, and it is still growing wildly. The same goes for loofah, pumpkin, bitter gourd, etc. Even the production of peppers is steadily increasing, with continuous flowers blooming and fruiting.

As for the transplanting of vegetables in more than 100 acres of land, it has been almost a month, and they are growing well now, and it is estimated that they can start picking at the end of June.

Although Su Mu handed over the management and watering to Grandma Li and the others, she would still check the fields from time to time so that she knew what she was doing. At the same time, she also wanted to inspect the work results of the elders. From the current point of view, she Quite satisfied.

There are not a single weed in the field, and the soil is often kept moist.

Because wild vegetables are very popular in the city, Su Mu specially ordered to keep the wild vegetables when weeding, and Grandma Li and the others also listened to it.