96

Chapter 96 Dyeing Cloth

The vegetables in the field were almost all picked years ago.

So many fields are bare at this time, only the 20 mu of land at the entrance of the village is full of strawberries, which are blooming with small white flowers fluttering in the wind.

Because these lands are not connected with the more than 100 mu of land in front of the house, Su Mu decided to use these lands to grow some fruits instead of vegetables.

However, she still has a contract with Fu Da, and the daily supply must reach the value stipulated in the contract, so she rented about 50 acres from the villagers.

She bought almost 200 mu of land in the village, and the nursing home took up a lot of land. The villagers didn't have much land left, so she didn't insist on buying it, but rented it.

The land is the lifeblood of the peasants, leaving a little in their hands can be regarded as a peace of mind for them.

Otherwise, it's not good if the land is taken up by her.

With the money from selling land and renting land, the life of the villagers has become much easier. Except for the villagers who have fixed high-paying jobs in the city and choose to go out to work, almost all those who originally worked in factories chose to stay in the village. .

They heard from the elders that the Su family and the nursing home will still be recruiting workers in the future. If they can apply for the job, they can earn money without leaving their hometowns. Why not do it? Even if they didn't get the job, the money from selling and renting the land was enough for them to do other small jobs.

Spring is the season for planting, and Su Mu recruited all the able-bodied people in the village to help, plowing the ground, preparing the ground, digging vegetable beds, and sowing seeds. There are many people with great strength, and it takes only two or three days to work.

The rest is management work such as fertilizing, watering and weeding. Grandma Li and others who worked with her years ago stayed and continued to work. In addition, several villagers were recruited to take charge of the newly rented land.

Su Mu asked his father to help supervise, he was very happy.

She also sprinkled a lot of chrysanthemum seeds on the side of the road that turned to the direction of Su's house. Now the brother-in-law still lives in the village, and the mother helps take care of the little pearl every day. She is very busy, but the brother-in-law always has to go back to the city Here, my mother is afraid that she will be sad, so she might as well plant some flowers to divert her attention.

Besides, the flower shop has not opened for a long time, and the loyal fans of the shop are all waiting to be fed.

She intends to hand over the flower shop to her mother. Su Mu has already negotiated with Brother Daxin, who sends and receives the courier. He is responsible for delivering the parcels to the Shunda Express Post Station in the county every day. Fei, Daxin knew that Su Mu's flower shop business was very good, so he agreed without hesitation.

Shunda Express is the fastest and best service logistics in China. It usually arrives on the next day. Flowers can be delivered safely and intact to customers without her special ability.

At that time, she will be able to completely free her hands and just be responsible for overall planning and decision-making.

A few days after the new year, the books about dyeing cloth that Su Mu bought online finally arrived, and it was Daxin who personally delivered them to her door.