27

Chapter 27 Dendrobium

"What?" Su Chen asked subconsciously.

"Dendrobium!"

Dendrobium is one of the orchids, mainly distributed in subtropical climates. It can be used as medicine. In recent years, because of its beautiful flower shape, it has become an ornamental plant.

After the three of Wei Liu followed up the mountain, they couldn't help much, but they got in the way. Seeing the beautiful scenery here, they reported to Su's father and walked around.

The strange thing is that there is no artificial path, but the surrounding shrubs and trees are sparse and it is not difficult to walk.

The main water source of Huayuan Village is the mountain spring stream that develops from the mountain. The three of them walked along the stream, the trees became more and more lush, and the sound of the water flow became louder.

The weeds and shrubs by the stream became more and more lush. Wei Liu remembered that the last time he came to the foot of the mountain to dig bamboo shoots, Su Mu once said that there was a kind of wild vegetable on the bank of the stream - water fern, which had a unique and refreshing taste.

He plans to pick some back when he returns later. There are a lot of water ferns here, which are fat and tender.

"This is water bracken. Unfortunately, I didn't eat it last time."

Wei Liu opened the way while talking, while Gu Shi and He Fu looked at the surrounding environment.

This place is not secluded, the birds and beasts in the forest are whispering, the stream is weak, the breeze is blowing, the leaves are rustling, it is a natural scenery.

The three of them were not confused, so they continued to move forward with confidence.

Until the end of the creek, the waterfall fell for nine days and hit the rocks below, making a splashing sound, and a spacious pool came into view.

The water pool is as deep as green, and the water surface occasionally ripples in circles.

When the thin waterfall flew down, it was blown by the wind, and the moist water vapor hit the faces of the three of them.

"This place is beautiful." It's not that they haven't seen more beautiful scenery than this, but none of them can compare with the vitality and wildness here.

Perhaps every place has its own water source. Generally, trees near the water source are not allowed to be felled. Trees are an important carrier of water storage.

Therefore, the trees here are tall and lush, just like a tropical rainforest, rich in various animal and plant resources.

Dendrobium orchids grow on the branches of trees not far from the water pool, and they bloom brilliantly in clusters.

Their colors are not only monotonous white, but also purple, yellow, pink and so on. Colorful is the most appropriate way to describe this scene.

It's just that they are beautiful, but the price is not high. The market price is more than one hundred yuan and less than one thousand yuan.

Near the water pool, they also found a few wild orchids in full bloom, a species they had never seen before, because they were afraid that they were nationally protected plant species, so they dared not act rashly.

Silently appreciating is enough, but Wei Liu took a lot of photos, and planned to ask her old man after returning home.

This trip was worth it, and I was amazed from time to time when I returned.