Tyler Galpin ☔️♀️

Your Pov
You were walking to your boyfriend Tyler's house. He doesn't live that far away from you, so it's about a 10 minute walk to his place. You arrive at his house and ring the doorbell. He informed you his dad wasn't home, so you guys could do whatever you wanted to do.

"Hey, babe!" Tyler kisses your cheek before you walk in. "Hi!" You reply back. God, that was awkward. He grabs your hand and leads you over to the couch.

"I have the movie ready!" He tells you, a tone of excitement in his voice. "Oh God, what are we watching this time?" You ask. The last time you watched a movie together, he edited a jumpscare in it. It scared the shit out of you.

"How about a little bit of Carrie?" Tyler says, smirking. "Ooh, that's a good movie!" You reply. "Of course it is, why else would I choose it?" He asks sarcastically.

You and Tyler met at the coffee shop Weathervane, where he works. You two connected instantly.

Flashback

You walk into a coffee shop called Weathervane, because you needed the coffee. You had stayed up all night last night pulling an all-nighter with your best friend, Enid Sinclair.

You walked up the counter to see a boy with wavy brown hair that looked really soft, and hazelnut colored eyes that really stood out.

"Hello, welcome to Weathervane, what would you like" The boy said. "Uh.. I'll have some drip with 3 pumps French vanilla creamer, and 2 sugar cubes please" You order.

"But drip is for people who hate themselves." You turn around and see a pale girl with two long black braids, and an emotionless expression on her face. Tyler hands you the coffee, and you thank him, turning your attention back to the mysterious girl.

"I know, that's why I got it" You say sarcastically. The boy at the counter chuckles and grins.

"You're real funny. I'm Tyler, Tyler Galpin," You smile at him and shake his hand. "Y/n Y/l/n."

"I'm a normie, but I'm going to guess you're an outcast?.." Tyler says assumingly. "Yep, I'm Telekinetic." You tell him. "That's so cool.. I wish I was an outcast, it'd be so fun!" Tyler says, sounding full of hope. You giggle and grin. "It has it's highs and lows" You say.

"I don't mean to interrupt your lovely banter, but I would like a coffee." The girl says. "Sorry" You apoligize. "It's fine. Wednesday Addams." She looks at you. You're guessing that's her name. "Y/n, Y/n Y/l-" Wednesday cuts you off.

"I know."

Current Time

It's halfway through the movie, and you get a call from Enid. "Hold on real quick, it's Enid" You tell Tyler. He just nods, and you walk into the bathroom, picking up the phone.

"Y/n... The monster is called a Hyde. It has a master that controls its every move, and the condition is triggered by certain substances, or a recent traumatic experience" Enid says out of breath.

"Okay that's great, applaud Wednesday for me, but I gotta get back to the movie I'm watching with Tyler" You reply impatiently. "That's the thing. You're in grave danger, Y/n/n"

"I seriously have no idea what you mean" You reply confusingly. "We got DNA tests to prove it. Tyler's the Hyde. I'm sorry.." Enid replied. You tear up, as you stare at the man you love who has secretly taken many lives. You hang up the phone, and pack your stuff.

"Why are you leaving so soon?" Tyler looks up at you. He grabs your face and kisses it. "You.. Why didn't you tell me?" You sob out. "Tell you what? He replies. "That you're the.. monster" You reply, still slowly backing away. "Who told you?" Tyler frowns and slowly walks towards you. "I won't tell!" You scream at him. You feel a hand on your mouth and you turn around "Guess I'll have to force it out of you then"

Thank you for reading I'm tired af so yeah sorry lol

I just edited it and istg I made so many mistakes lmao I had to take melatonin bcuz of my adhd but I took it too early and fell asleep at 9 so yeah I'm dumb 😭