Wednesday Addams 🌶♀️

Wednesday's Pov

Enid was out on vacation with her small-minded boyfriend Ajax, meaning I had the dorm room all to myself. I could write my novel, put the sweaters Enid made me that looked like rainbow vomit in the bag of clothes I will never ever wear, or I could invite Y/n over. Even saying her name makes me feel.. Joyful.

I must say, I do indeed fancy Y/n. We are pretty similar, except she's not allergic to color, she just prefers to wear black. Oh! And she shows emotion, cares about other people's thoughts about her, and enjoys music. I must say, she does listen too to much Y/f/s (Your Favorite Singer)

I hear a knock on the door, and I get up and answer it. I open the door, and my heart flutters when I see that I didn't need to invite Y/n, because she invited herself.

Me- Hello, Y/n. I didn't expect you.

I try my best to hyde (wink wink) the color that appeared on my face, but I'm pretty sure she noticed.

Y/n- Wednesday.. I came to tell you that I.. I like you.. more than friends..

I scooch closer to her, and smile for the first time in weeks.

Me- Well, lucky for you, I fancy you as well.

She puts a hand on my cheek and hesitates to lean in.

Y/n- Can I like.. Kiss you?

Me- Go for it.

She leans towards me and I push her down, so that I'm on top of her. She connects our lips, and I feel my heart beat out of my chest, and a pool of.. wetness appears out of nowhere near my.. cunt? Yeah, cunt.

I start to bite at her neck, causing soft little moans to erupt out of her mouth, only making the wetness worse. I realize how desperate I am for her body, and I tug at her shirt, signing that I want it off.

She take it off and smirks. She's wearing absolutely nothing under the shirt, and I caress her left breast before attaching my lips around it, making her gasp. She sneakily takes off her pants, and I smirk at her. I leave hickies all over her chest and neck, and then rip off my shirt and bra revealing.. well.. my titties? I don't know much about the Generation Z slang, but I think it's titties.

Anyways, she started to rub my breasts, which let out a sound I've never made before. I moaned. She attacked my breasts, leaving marks all over them, before I remove everything off of me, pants, underwear, all of it, and Y/n removes her underwear.

I put my face in between her thighs, and lick and suck at her pretty pussy until I feel her buckle her hips. I know she's close. I nip her clit, and she moans loudly before releasing in my mouth. I lick up all her juices, and swallow like the good girl I am. She flips me over and smiles menacingly before quickly sticking her fingers inside of me.

My eyes widen, and I gasp, before moaning loudly.

Me- More Y/n, more!!

She sticks another finger in me and I roll my eyes in the back of my head. I never say this but.. This feels so fucking good

As I feel myself tighten up, and a warmth erupts in my stomach, she pulls out, making me growl at her.

She then. Goes down in between my thighs, and I rest my legs over her shoulders before she softly flicks my clit. I smirk, and she licks me in circles, making me even closer. I became a moaning mess, and I grip the sides of the bed.

I open my mouth in pleasure, and she dips her tongue inside of me, before bringing my wetness up to my clit. I moan as she repeats that, and then she roughly sucks at my cunt, directly licking my clit in circles softly. I then buckle up my hips, and groan loudly as I release in her mouth. Like I did, she licks it all up, and swallows..

She then moves up to me before making out with me again, my hands on her waist, and her hands squeezing my bottom. We pull each other closer and I feel our pussies rub against each other, and softly moan. She pulls away and I smile and give her a hug.

Me- Thank you for that experience. You tasted really nice.

She giggled and kissed my ear.

Y/n- Your welcome. You tasted lovely as well.

We put on our clothes, and we fell asleep in each other's arms. I never want to go back, I wanna stay in this moment.

I love her. I love you

Me- I love you

Y/n- I love you too..

This is the best damn smut I've ever wrote and YOUR FUCKING WELCOME

I'm sorry I got horny righting this 🙏