JVKE ☁️♀️

Your Pov-
Your friend Jake is playing the piano, once again. He's absolutely obsessed with playing, but his work paid off. He's better than any piano player you've ever heard.

He's making up a beat, and it's absolutely beautiful. You smile and state at him absolutely amazed.

You adored Jake. He was the new kid at your school, and once you saw him you fell so hard for him. He was gorgeous. His beautiful chocolate brown eyes, his soft curls, his slightly chiseled jawline, everything about him was so mesmerizing.

He took out a notebook, and propped it up on the piano so he could look at what he wrote down while playing.

Jake- Alright, Y/n/n, tell me what you think of this!

He starts to play, and then his soft but sweet voice starts to fill your ears. He's like a siren, he could hypnotize you just with a simple song.

Jake- With the love of my life, she's got glitter for skin, my radiant beam in the night. I don't need no light to see you SHINE! It's your golden hour!! Oh oh oh, you slow down TIME! In your golden hour! Oh oh oh!

He stops playing, and you can feel your cheeks heat up.

You- That was... beautiful.. Who's the song about?

Jake sits there, silent, a pink hue covering his cheeks.

Jake- ...... Uhm... Y-you..

You smile and walk over to him, sitting down next to him.

Jake- Y/n.. I think I love you..

You grab his face, forcing him to look at you.

You- Jake.. I love you too..

He grabs your face and smiles, slowly leaning in. He slowly but passionately kisses you, one hand on your waist the other on your neck.

He pulls away and you grin.

Jake- Would you maybe... oh I don't know.. be my girlfriend??

You nod your hug and give him a hug, squeezing his hands tightly, never wanting to let him go.