Tom Riddle Pt. 2 🌶♀️

Your Pov-

It's 9:58 PM, and you are now leaving to go see Tom. You walk up to his dorm room door and knock on it. He opens it and grins.

Tom- You're here.. Come on in, love.

You feel your face get a little hot when he calls you 'Love'

You- What do you want me here for?

He smirks.

Tom- I want you here because.. I want you.

You grin and blush as he walks toward you. He carresses your cheek softly before latching his lips onto yours roughly. He kisses you hard.

He pulls away and looks at you.

Tom- Do I have consent to.. you know..

You nod, and he starts kissing you again, this time his hands sneak under your shirt and bra. He pinches your nipple and you squeal. He smirks into the kiss and cups your breasts. He pulls off your shirt and bra and yeets them to the ground.

He pushes you onto the bed and starts sucking on your bare breasts, leaving marks all over. He unbuttons his shirt (why does that sound so hot 🥲) and undoes his tie and throws them to the side. He slides your pants and your panties off and starts to rub your clit.

You gasp and bite your lip as he sticks 3 fingers in you, pumping quickly. He puts his face in between your legs and licks your wet folds, still pumping his fingers in and out.

Tom- So wet for me, aren't you love?

You nod and moan loudly as he sucks on your clit and bites directly at it. You squirt in his mouth and he licks it all up and swallows. He gets up and smirks while wiping his lip with his thumb. He unzips his pants and pulls down his boxers revealing his big cock. He throws his pants and boxers on the ground and grins.

Tom- Be a good girl and suck my cock, will ya?

You gulp and grab his shaft, kitty licking the tip. You shove all of him in his mouth, slightly gagging every once in a while. He throws his head back and groans in pleasure. His dick twitches signaling he's close. You deepthroat him as far as you can go, and he cums in your mouth. You can feel the hot liquid dripping down your throat as you swallow. He moans your name and puts you in doggystyle.

Tom- You a virgin?

You- No

He smirks and slams into you, fucking you hard you moan and he goes quicker. Everyone once in a while he let's out a quick 'fuck' or 'mmm'

Eventually you end up Cummings around his cock and he pulls out and cums on your back. You both fall onto the bed and you smile.

Tom- Damn your such a slut.

You gently slap him and he smirks poking your belly.