Sophia Lillis ☁️♀️

Your Pov

You were sitting on a blanket under the pergola in your best friend, Sophia's yard. You and Sophia met over a year ago, and ever since you caught her eye, you grew a massive crush on her. You never had the guts to tell her, because you were scared she wouldn't want to be your friend anymore.

You and Sophia were having a picnic, and you admired her while she was eating a strawberry. You took a strawberry, and ate it, Sophia staring at you, not taking her eye off of you.

Sophia- Did you hear about Darrell and Carter? They nearly tried to kill each other yesterday..

You- Yeah, I was watching from the staircase. It's not often fights happen at our school. We're you rooting for anybody?

Sophia- I was secretly rooting for Carter, Darrell's a dick.

You and Sophia giggle and you catch her staring at you, making her blush slightly. You smile at her, and grab a slice of cheese, quickly nibbling at it.

Sophia- You look like a mouse eating that cheese

You almost choke on your cheese as you giggle with your mouth closed. You feel your face heat up as Sophia rests her hand on yours, and grins.

Sophia pulls out her phone, and turns on a song. You recognize it as your favorite song, this is what falling in love feels like by JVKE.

Sophia puts out her hand in front of you and starts to talk in a deep voice, making you laugh.

Sophia- May I have this dance, milady?

You- Yes you may.

You take Sophia's hand and stand up. She puts her hands on your shoulders, and you put your hands on your waist. You both slowly sway to the music, and she twirls you around, and you lean back in her arms like you fell. She chuckles, and you stand back up, getting in position.

Sophia leans closer to you, and you feel your heart beating incredibly fast. The closer she gets, the more nervous you are. You start to blush, and a second later, she plants her lips onto yours. You kiss her back, and she pulls away.

Sophia- I've always loved you, Y/n

You- And I've always loved you, Sophia

You both hug each other, still swaying to the music for the rest of the song as the sun goes down.

You will cherish this moment forever. You will never forget the moment you realized Sophia Lillis loved you more than friends.

Random Imagines!! (Fem, masc, nb) TAKING REQUESTSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें