Billy Loomis ☔️♀️

Your Pov-

"You changed your mind!? You never change your mind!" You could hear your brother Stu Macher yelling from his room. You sneak over and look through the slight crack in-between the door and the doorframe.

"Billy, you fell in love with her!? That's not a part of the plan! You were supposed to date her to gain her trust, and then we were going to kill her!" Stu says. You feel your heart sink into your stomach. My brother was planning on killing me??

You run back to your room as quiet as possible. You dial Billy's phone number, and he picks up. "Hey doll!" He says joyfully. "Hey darling! You think you could come over?" You ask him. "Of course, be there in five!" Billy says before you hang up.

5 minutes later he sneaks through your window and tickles you. You burst out laughing and in-between laughs you say "You scared me Billy! Stop it tickles!!" He eventually stops and kisses your cheek.

"What did you need me for, Y/n?" He asks. You tear up and look at him. "I know you and Stu are the Ghostface killers.." You tell him. He frowns and starts to talk aggressively.

"WHO FUCKING TOLD YOU!?" He screams. You cry and he realizes what he just did and latches onto you giving you a tight hug. "I'm sorry Doll.. I didn't mean to lash out like that.. but.. yeah.. me and Stu are the killers.." He says calmly.

"But.. you were gonna kill... me..." You reply. "I admit.. we were going to kill you.. but.... I fell in love with you in the process of getting you to trust me.. I fell for your charm, and charisma. You're so beautiful and sweet and... I just couldn't get myself to let you leave me..." He says, tears falling out of his eyes.

"Why are you killing people?.." You ask him. "Anger.. frustration.. I'm planning on killing.. Sidney Prescott... her mom had sex with my dad and... my mom found out and abandoned me, left me and my father..." He says

"You killed Maureen Prescott.." you realize. He nods and grabs your face, giving you a short and passionate kiss. "I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry... Just leave me, I don't deserve someone as perfect as you.." He says, still quietly crying.

"No... Even if you are a serial killer.. I still love you"

BRO I HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE FUCKING YEARS MAN

how ya doing 🙈