Sydney Novak ☔️❔️

WARNING- Attempted Suicide

Sydney's Pov

I need to get away from this. Now.

Dear Diary,
I'm Sydney Novak. And I fucked up. Brad... I blew up his head. He may have been a dick, but I just can't get over this guilt.. I'm never gonna be okay. I don't like my powers, I don't like this situation, I am not okay with this.

I need to end this. Like my father did. Now I understand why he died.. If I live on this Earth for 1 more day... Who knows how many people would be in the morgue. I can't control it... I wish I could, but I can't. I'm scared if I love any longer, I'll hurt the people I love. Especially Y/n.

I love Y/n so much. If I ever killed them.. I would never forgive myself. Which is why I need to do this.

Goodbye, Diary.

Your Pov

Sydney just exploded Brad's head.. I know she didn't mean to, but wow..

She's running through the woods, covered in blood. Me and Stanley Barber are chasing her down, who knows what she will do to herself if we leave her alone..

I know she's wanted to die for a while, but this HAS to be her breaking point.

You- Sydney, wait!

She keeps sprinting, and climbs up a ladder to this metal building thing. I don't know what it is, but I do know it's abandoned. Looks like it hasn't been touched in decades.

She's now standing on the edge of the platform, in an area where there's no fencing to protect her. She's gonna kill herself. She can't kill herself. If she dies, I die.

Stan- Sydney, don't do this!

Sydney- I have to!! Who's knows what could happen if I live longer..

You- Well here's what's gonna happen if you jump off: We jump with you.

Stan- If you're gonna kill yourself, then we're dying too!

She sits on the edge, sobbing.

Sydney- Why do you guys even care for me anymore!? I JUST KILLED SOMEONE!!!

Stan- Because we love you!!

You- Yeah Syd, we love you so fucking much. You're amazing, sweet, beautiful, charming, kind, fun, absolutely ridiculous, and I love you so much Sydney Novak. Please don't leave me...

Stan sits down next to us and pats Syd's back.

Stan- You're awesome, Syd. Never forget that. And who knows what happens if you stay alive? You could learn to control your powers, use them for good, get married, have children, become a grandma, you are only 17. You have so much to live for. If you die, there would be so much you'd miss out on.

You- Yeah! We could go to a Bloodwitch concert together and scream the lyrics so loud, our lungs explode! We could go roller-skating and bowl at Stan's place, go to the arcade, hell, I bet if we tried, we could become a famous band! I know you've always wanted to be in a band, Syd.

Syd gives us a hug, and we squeeze her tight, resulting in us ALSO getting covered in Brad's blood, but we don't care. We only care about her right now.

Sydney- Stan.. could you wait on the ground please..

Stan- Sure.

He winks and climbs down the ladder.

Sydney- Y/n.. I love you..

You- I love you too, Sydney.

She leans in, and you put your lips on hers, slowly moving them together. She pulls away and smiles.

You- Let's go take a shower, shall we? Me and you can shower togetherrr

She giggles and blushes, giving me another hug.

Sydney- I'd love that.

We climb down the ladder and see Stan smirking.

Stan- So, how was your makeout sesh?

You and Syd- Shut up!!

We laugh together, and me and Syd tangle our arms together, then Syd tangles her other arm with Stan's, and we walk away, smiling.

Syd and reader shower smut?? Maybe??