Melanie Martinez ☁️❔️

Your Pov

Mel- Hey Y/n, we should totally go roller-skating tomorrow!!

You were at your best friend Melanie's house. Her house was so beautiful, just like her. The bedrooms had vintage and antique dolls and toys on the shelves, and the bathrooms had little pastel rugs in front of the shower, and candles on the sink.

You always loved Mel's aesthetic, it was so childish, but at the same time so comforting.

You- We totally should! I've been getting pretty good at turning.

Mel- Is that what you call falling on your ass?

You chuckle and shake your head.

You- Hey don't make fun of my technique!!

She starts to laugh and you smile. She lays her head down on your shoulder and smiles as she closes her eyes. You feel their arm tangle with yours, and you blush.

You've always loved Melanie. Yes in the best friend way, but also in the... other way. Her hair, her smile, she was perfect. The way her split colored hair falls on her forehead every time she laughs, the way she acts as if her tooth gap was a straw. She was too sweet.

Mel- Y/nnnnnnnnnnn

Damn it, her whining made her even cuter!!

You- Yessssssssssssssssss

Mel- Can I tell you something??

You- You can tell me anything.

Mel- Don't make fun of me, okay?

You- I would never.

She gulps and looks up at you.

Mel- I love you, Y/n, and not in the way that friends do, I mean yeah that too, but like, I have a crush on you and I have forever, but I never wanted to tell you becau-

You put your hand underneath her chin to make her look at you, and then.. you kissed her. On the lips. She got out of your lap and and sat across from you.

You looked down in shame, thinking you messed up, but before you could bully yourself, she grabbed your cheeks and planted her lips onto yours. Your lips quickly moving, as she pushed you further so your head was on the pillow of the couch, her hands exploring ever inch of your body. They put their hands on your waist, puller you closer, and started kissing at your neck making you smile in pleasure. She left a hickey, so you flipped her around and did the same.

Lips colliding, tongues tying, noses caressing, it was perfect. Everything you could've hoped for.

Melanie Adele Martinez was finally yours, and only yours.

Ya'll want a smut part 2? ;)