three: drowsiness

Delilah's POV//

I felt pretty drowsy after waking up, I mean I wasn't that tired when I went to bed. I flipped over my bed, letting a groan pass my lips, wow that was deep, I thought.
"What even?!" I said in shock, I held onto my throat - what the heck was that? I decided to get out of bed, feeling my muscle flex from different directions felt weird knowing as I 'was' quite skinny.

I got up, looking across the room for a mirror which I eventually found. I looked at it in horror - my eyes widened at the person who looked back at me; Beau Sterling. I freaked out looking everywhere for a phone - I had to call Beau to see if everything was okay. Once I found a phone, I called immediately but it said 'call denied'. God I was so stupid, I'm Beau now; I began to thought that I was becoming stupid now. As I called my original body, it answered exceedingly quick.
"Hello?" I said, I felt uncomfortable that my voice was now deep.
"Hey, is that you Delilah?" Beau asked, it seemed pretty soon to ask that but I already didn't like his body and wanted mine back.
"Yes, it's me. I just feel uncomfortable using your voice now," I sighed.
"Same here, I don't know whether I can get used to your Russian accent," he replied, letting out a chuckle at the end which sounded like a giggle to me,
"I better get ready for school because -" Then he interrupted me.
"You don't wanna be late? Sure, go ahead," I could sense that he was smiling.
"Yes, see you at school," I replied then ending the call.

I looked at his wardrobe; it was completely different to mine and I didn't even know how to match his clothes together.

I tried my best and his dad offered to drop him off, of course I'd like that since I wasn't ready for the 'girls'.