five: sunglasses

Delilah's POV//

As I saw my old body, I literally wanted to go and hide in a hole. Beau dressesed in a crop top, short shorts (I personally found those shorts quite short as the last time I wore them, my mum wasn't pleased) and sunglasses.

Sunglasses.

The last thing I'd want to see on Beau was sunglasses inside. He smiled at me whilst I frowned at him and sat down, trying to keep talking to my 'bros'. The worst thing was that he was talking to the desperate girls and Verity van der Woodsen, why?

The all kept looking at me until Mr Richard entered the classroom, great. Another lesson filled with corny jokes that he found funny, boy did I like history not.

As he finished marking the register, ai actually marked Beau's name correctly and vice versa; he did as well. I had a few deep thoughts, knowing Beau likes to mess around in history all the time. I glared at Beau, the stare meaning 'if you get me in trouble, I will literally murder you'. He mouthed that 'it'd be alright', I doubted that.

The history lesson went okay but I decided not to be such a loud animal, like how Beau was. Beau was honestly so ironic that it became a trifle or two around the class, I did laugh but I kept quiet throughout the lesson.

As the bell went, I just wanted to leave thay awkward lesson. I left the classroom, my head looking down at the floor. Kostas and Jake came running after me.

"Dude, are you okay?" Jake puffed, as he ran after me (I basically zoomed walked through the bust corridors).
"Yes, I'm okay," I said looking up.
"Well we've been realising that you've been acting strange..." Kostas added.
"Trust me, I'm okay," I snapped, I could see that he knew I wasn't - main reason was because I wasn't Beau. I needed to talk to Beau after school and find out about the spell. I found him talking to Verity, there was no way I could approach him since he was with Verity. He gave me a huge grin and smiled, I smiled back at her then kept walking to the gym.
"So, you and Delilah got some chemistry then?" Jake chuckled.
"What? No!" I frowned.
"So what was that smile for then?" Jake laughed, I could see Kostas in the corner of my eye, glancing at my old body but then looking back.
"Just being friendly," I replied.
"Well, didn't seem like that yesterday," Kostas said, chuckling afterwards.
"Well-" I said but interrupted by Verity.
"We need to talk," she snapped, dragging me away from the guys.
I just hoped it wasn't about Beau aka Delilah now.