nine: come on kostas

Beau's POV//
"I was wondering if you'd like to come round to mine, w-well yours tonight, I mean your parents aren't home so.." Delilah said awkwardly, she needed to up her confidence like she needs to be me: a confident jock, duh.

"Sure, why not?" I smiled politely. Jesus, was I becoming Delilah? Yeah, she's nice and all but I don't want my personality to change. She ran a hand through her hair then walking away, giving me a light smile. I smiled to myself as I turned away, heading into last period. I honestly don't know what wandered through my mind, I was probably only wondering why Delilah wanted to ask me I mean we were enemies before and I didn't get it, did that witch cast a spell on us just so we could be friends because jesus fucking christ, that...well...no.

I left Biology, clutching my books against my chest - my rucksack swinging behind me. I heard someone call 'Delilah', obviously being such a bad role for Delilah I just ignored it. I thought it was Delilah but it was probably one of my friends and when I turned around after that person called for me again, it was Kostas. Inside I was laughing as this was Delilah's crush (we know that she has a crush on him, thought I could have some fun with this).

"So, Beau asked you to come round his?" He asked.

"Yup," I said, making a popping sound. This Russian accent was fun.

"C-cool, I was wondering if you'd like to hit me up sometime?" He asked, giving me a light smile then facing towards the ground.

"Um....sure," I grinned, Kostas needed to pick up some confidence when hitting up girls like come on Kostas, they probably only liked him because he was those sexy awkward guys...I don't even know.

He walked off, a big smile on his face; maybe he liked Delilah back? I ignored it and waited for Delilah. She sweetly took me by the hand, it's fine but that's my body and well...that's my body and I wouldn't do that.