fourteen: jonah

Beau's POV//

Recently, Jonah started getting a tad bit closer to me. As in 'accidental' flirts, holding my waist and such. My body liked it but I didn't react because well; it's self explanatory. I'm still a guy.

You may be thinking that I'm stuck as a girl probably forever so why don't I just go ahead. Thinking about it, I might as well just go ahead.

"Beau?" Delilah snapped me out of my overthinking thoughts. I was used to hearing my own voice from her I guess. "What did you want to talk about?" She added.

I explained the entire Jonah thing to her and I honestly didn't know what to expect.

"We well uhm... you might as well go ahead. I mean we don't even know if we are going to switch back so we both might as well go ahead." She replied.

"Nice, I thought it might be a little well-  not expected as I just thought of it out of the blue." I grinned, brushing hair out of my face.

"Oh no, it's alright," she lightly smiled, heading back into my former home. She waved goodbye and I went back to her former home.

----

"Hey there Del." Jonah greeted, a cheerful smile plastered on his face.

"Morning Jonah." I replied, lightly smiling but was focusing on my lockers, shoving books into this tote thing Delilah owned.

"I was wondering - do you want to come over to mine for studying?" He asked, looking towards the floor and blushing.

"Uh, yeah sure." I replied, turning my head towards him. He then leaned against the locker and stared for a few seconds so I decided to break the silence.

"We should get to Geography now." I informed, motioning him to walk over and he did. As we kept walking, his eyes never left my body.

----

As I sat down with Isla, she kept kissing that boyfriend called Greg or Grant, I can't remember. Well I really can't say anything but it's off-putting.

"Aw you're so cute Grant." Isla cooed. I tried my best not to laugh.

"So how's you and Jonah?" So-called Grant asked, trying to keep Isla off him. It's probably her first relationship so that's why.

"We're good, why?" I replied.

"You guys are studying after school." Grant stated, wiggling his eyebrows. I lightly laughed.

"I don't know but he's a little weird around me I guess." I confessed, twirling the fork in my salad.

"Well he told me he likes you an- shit, he's coming." Grant informed, moving onto a random subject.

"Hey guys." Jonah cheered, his eyes gazing on me. Even though I'm stuck as a girl, I don't know how my first kiss with a guy will go knowing that one guy is after me - ouch.

"Sup Jo." Grant chirped, holding hands with Isla. I smiled weakly at Jonah whilst he grinned. We all began to chat about random stuff, I didn't pay attention as I was tired due to god damn school.

"Woah, would you look at the time? You guys better get studying!" Isla sarcastically exclaimed, "See you guys!" She said in unison with Grant and they both winked at me, jesus.

As soon as Grant and Isla left, me and Jonah walked out of school towards his house. It was pretty quick and we talked throughout the entire walk.

Once we reached his house and was upon his door front, he turned to me and said:

"Del, I didn't bring you here for studying - I'm sorry but I know you don't like it when I lie but the reason is I love you. You're beautiful to me and you may not realise it Del but I truly mean it, I do sincerely love you."

I gazed at him, a huge grin plastered on my face. This boy has some balls of steel, damn.
"Jonah, this is so cute!" I exclaimed in excitement, "I-I love you.." I replied, gazing into his eyes. I mean there's no hope I'm gonna be myself so why not? Anyway, he seems like a nice guy.

And just like that, he kissed me with passion...