four: hey bro

Delilah's POV//

I examined the clothes I was wearing, trying to look like Beau.
"Beau, are you going to school or not?" His dad boomed as if the house shook beneath my feet.
"I'll be down," I shouted, making my way down the stairs.

I walked out, fixing my hair as his dad raised an eyebrow at me.
"Fixing your hair then, eh? Who's the lucky girl then?" he asked.
"N-no one," I hesitated. His dad chuckled but I rolled my eyes and got in the car.

I couldn't stop thinking on what Beau would wear to school as me, it wouldn't get out of my mind until I reached school - the desperate girls looked at me, winking. I felt creeped out and got out of the car, swinging my backpack over my shoulder.

Just then, each girl raced after me as if I was some sort of celebrity. I personally do NOT like being the centre of attention as I feel uncomfortable but now, this was my destiny being the centre of attention. I ignored them, desperately wanting to see Beau.

I walked past Beau's ex-girlfriend, Verity van der Woodsen, she glared at me right in the eye until I realised Beau's friends were beside me.
"Dude, do you even regret dumping her?" Jason asked.
"No," I mumbled, looking down at the floor. I could see the other guys noticing I was upset but not because of her, just because I couldn't find Beau anywhere.
"If you are, we're here for ya," Kostas cheered.
"Thanks bro," I looked up, slightly smiling at him. Then it hit me, I just said 'bro' at Kostas. I'm not going to lie, but I did have a crush on Kostas Paparizou. I have since middle school, he was Greek and possibly the cutest and generous boys throughout my year but now I was Beau, I could understand him a little bit more better.

Before I knew it, the bell went and it was first lesson. I was hoping that Beau would be in my class, checking what he was wearing now. And once I entered that classroom, I fully regretted seeing my old body like this.