〈1〉The fresh start of Yuma's day

As soon as Yuma had went to the Hallway, many letters who were in the castle, no matter what language they were from, had greeted and treated Yuma with kindness and respect. They said Good morning to her just for her to smile and say the same back to them.

Yuma went to the dining room and saw some letters at the dining table, including the king of the ABC-Kingdom, also known as "Anun Shidousha".

"We're very happy to see you, Princess Yuma!" Anun greeted her kindly. "Why don't you sit there with us?"

"Oh, I'll gladly do that! Thank you so much, king Anun!" Yuma thanked him with a warm smile on her face. "I couldn't thank you much enough."

"No worries. Now, let's all have our own pleasant breakfast together without any problem at all!" Anun announced as the letters who were at the table had started to eat their own breakfast along with Yuma.

Yuma and most of the others had Sunnyside eggs with a medium sized- piece of steak while some had scrambled eggs with bacon and toast.

"So, Yuma-?" A cyan E-shaped letter named Eigo who was wearing a green and white gardener outfit started. "What are you gonna do for today? Anything exciting that'll make your day or something?"

"Well, I'm going to hang out with my friends first, and then I'll explore some more than how much I have a week ago!" Yuma said with a smile on her pure face. "What a nice plan for a day of socialization and travel, am I right?"

"Yep! It sure is." Eigo replied back.

"I say that Yuma should go out with her friends and explore for a while without any harm at all!" Anun announced in front of Yuma, which made her at excitement for her own mood as usual when it comes to adventures.

"Que..? Pourquoi?" The light-coloured B with blue wings named Bekuyu who wore a cream white shirt and a dark blue jacket along with a ruffled top hat.

"Because Yuma will be able to do what she wants, just like how she always wanted to be so she decides to." Anun replied back to Bekuyu, yet with simple explanation from his mouth.

"Thank you so much, my King!" Yuma thanked him either her eyes closed and she suddenly smiled. "I couldn't thank you MUCH enough!"

And so on, Bekuyu flat out looked at Anun, nodded and said, "Oui

And so on, Bekuyu flat out looked at Anun, nodded and said, "Oui.. Oui. Je comprendre." Then he went quiet and continued to eat his breakfast that was cooked by a purple J-shaped chef named Joto Ryouri-Chou.

Wow. Joto Ryouri-Chou sure is the number one chef, because this food is oh, SO Delicious! Yuma thought while she took a bite of the cooked steak.

After Yuma made her thought, everyone else continued to eat their own breakfast which was delicious and approved by Joto Ryouri-Chou. Even HE made his own breakfast, which was waffles with maple syrup and butter on top of them along with Blueberries and banana.