〈2〉Down the Gloomy forest..

Ever since Yuma had been going down the Gloomy forest for one and a half minute, she started to get even more curious In there, due to not knowing what would happen or not.

She looked around to see if there's anyone that she could talk to while she is in the middle of walking alone all by herself, but there still is no one..  Temporarily.

And just then, she checked one of the bushes and found nobody, but she found a V-shaped bomb that was laid down on the ground.

A V-Bomb..? Didn't expect such a thing like this. Yuma thought when she left the V-bomb behind and continued on with her exploration in the odd, gloomy forest, still walking as ever.

A few minutes later, the poor, lost Princess started to worry about what else was going to happen next. She had remembered that One time, where she found sparking crimson magic spreading from the lake, but that had been stopped by a teal-ish green hero named Loki Sonkei, who is also of the LMNOP-Headquarters.

She took and deep breath and said a thing to herself instead of thinking. "It's okay, Yuma. Everything will be fine, everything will be okay.."

And she continued to walk down the off and dark forest, as she shook started to feel more lost yet more curious about it. The more she walked, the more she became patient for someone to talk to, but never expected a horrible thing to happen to her in any way possible.

 The more she walked, the more she became patient for someone to talk to, but never expected a horrible thing to happen to her in any way possible

I wonder what kind of stuff would await me, the more I walk down there.. Yuma suddenly wondered, still wandering around the odd, dark forest as the thoughts started to roam around her pure mind.

But suddenly, she heard a loud-ish explosion come from somewhere, far away from the distance of hers.

And so on, she started to try to run for her life while nobody at all was chasing her. Little did poor Yuma know that nobody was running after her for something. She just wanted to FLEE from what else was going to happen; at least if that was what happened in her thoughts.

After a total of 15 seconds, Yuma stopped, and then she panted, bending down to the ground for at least 5 seconds, and then took 3 deep breaths in order to try to help her calm down. For what actually happened, it only calmed her down just a LITTLE BIT.

Wow. That was close. At least I didn't die. Yuma thought while she took another deep breath and continued to walk for her filling curiosity.

She even KNEW that she was just curious in the first place when she first heard about the gloomy forest which was often talked about by the letters of the ABC-Kingdom, even the king of the kingdom, Anun Shidousha. The more she found out, the more curious she started to feel about the odd, strange, and mysterious forest which is called the "Gloomy forest" for short.