〈3〉A heart placed in true comfort

Meanwhile with the letters in the kingdom of Darkness, Xoi was walking up the stairs all alone. He went to the dark library and looked around, trying to look for an empty book. After some time, he realized that he had his OWN journal somewhere, and it was in one of the shelves.

Xoi gently got his journal out, walked over to the table, got out his pen, and then wrote down some mission reminders to do for the week which is given by his own leader of the kingdom of Darkness, Fukuri Yami. Not just that, but he wrote down what he WANTED to do for the week when it's not given by Fukuri, and most of them were about him and Guyutaro.

One paper on the left side was about jot notes for his given missions AND the other sided page was for the plans for what he wants to do with Guyutaro, since Guyutaro and Xoi has been close to each other since Guyutaro got banished from the ABC-kingdom, which was 7 years ago.

After some time later, Xoi was in a calm mood while he wrote down the plans that he was given AND what he wanted to do with Guyutaro. He also took a deep breath and then closed down his journal, slowly getting up from his seat and then stretching himself out for 5 seconds straight.

After all of this time of writing down there these plans and reminders, THIS was worth it for my spare time before Monday comes up tomorrow. Xoi thought to himself before taking one more deep breath to relax himself.

He closed his eyes, walked out of the dark Library, and then in the middle of the hallway. He looked out the window and then took a peek outside to look at the sunset view while he was imagining Guyutaro to see him there.

He looked outside the View of the sunset. Orange skies, grey-ish orange clouds, the sun going down, and even the dwellers of the kingdom of Darkness began to settle down to where they were living on, which is their home place.

But the Princess named ト looked at him with a warm smile while she was helping other dwellers out with their certain deeds. Xoi felt a strange feeling that he didn't feel the same way forト. Xoi, for the meaning according to the darkness Princess herself, is indeed an evil yet dear presence of all forms of darkness and evil.

He looked up to the sunset skies and thought: If only Guyutaro could be there.. that would make me feel better.

The minute that he sighed for just a moment, Guyutaro was walking in the hallway and saw him taking a view at the beautiful sunset.

With that, he slowly walked behind Xoi, but since Xoi heard the steps approach behind his back, he turned around to see who it is as he thought it would be, and it was actually Guyutaro, the G-shaped manly letter himself.

"Nice to see you again, Guyutaro." Xoi giggled softly. "Tell me; what have you been doing this whole time?"

"While I was on my mission, I was trying out something called "Project Nightmare" with Wakata and Waketo. I must say, it was at least interesting for me to try this out, and I simply wonder if Pezyl will get a nightmare from them too.." Guyutaro explained in the most possible way that Xoi could ever understand.