〈5〉Darkened Confusion

Meanwhile, with Yuma and キ。。

Yuma and Kiara had finally made it to the bridge to the kingdom of Darkness, and suddenly, Yuma turned back to see Loki and Marco who were far away from the both of them, which made Yuma overall really confused on why they were even there while キ looked adventurous with a positive smile, closing her eyes.

"Darkness Kingdom, HERE I COME!" Kiara rushed to the bridge without even realizing that Yuma was left behind. She turned around to see her who vanished from her sight.

"おお。。くそ。" Yuma was shocked in horror, and then panicked.

"キ!!" Yuma shouted. "どこへは君今です?!"

With キ, she was busy, walking around the areas of the darkness kingdom with her eyes wide open to look around, and that is until she stumbled across Ukeru Kyoudai, the servant who's certainly unhappy most of the time, unlike the times that eh USED to be happy in his very own childhood. She stopped rapidly at the right time, looking at Ukeru while he stared at Kiara back, while the both of them realsoe on how much they have changed over 9 years.

"Ukeru.." Kiara whispered to Ukeru, who started to tear up.

"Kiara.." Ukeru sobbed, and then started to hug her. "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH-!"

Kiara gently smiled at him, wiping his tears away from his pure, green face while Voda watched them in pure confusion.

"Uhm... Ukeru-?" Voda stopped for just a moment. "Who's that-?"

"This, here, is Kiara Katsudou-Tekina. She a good childhood friend of mine, and the first time that we have met is that when she was 8 years old, and I was 6." Ukeru gave out an explanation for his own brother while he turned to キ, the adventurous yet innocent princess.

"And Kiara, This is my brother, Voda Kyoudai. He likes to the throw out his bombs, which are called "V bombs", but he can be pretty goofy at some certain times for he never he feels like it." Ukeru explained for her.

"Oh, I see. So what you're saying is that Voda is your silly brother who likes throwing bombs?" Kiara assumed while Ukeru didn't get mad at her when he took a deep breath.

"Not just that, but he loves exploring in random places whenever he wants to." Ukeru said. "By the way, you know the king of the darkness kingdom, right?"

"Oh, Fukuri Yami?" Kiara raised an eyebrow. "Oh, yeah. I know that guy. He's the king that gives out orders to do for the warriors and servants, is that so?"

And for just that, Ukeru nodded while Voda walked away, jumping up and down with a wide smile on his face when Ukeru turned around to see his own brother, GONE.

Huh. Now that's... strange. Ukeru thought to himself while turning back to his own childhood friend.

"I'm sorry, Kiara. But I've got to go. I have some stuff to do for the day around the darkness castle." Ukeru told her, almost turning away before she had to take some sudden action to him.