〈4〉The Well's Sudden Conflict

(Sorry that there's not much images in this chapter, I had low motivation to do enough. Anyways, enjoy as I worked so much on this!)

It has been 8:20 in the morning, and Yuma woke up to the sounds of the birds chirping moderately loud. She looked out of the window, smiled warmly, and then slowly got out of bed gently without a mess caused in her own bed.

"Good morning, world..!" Yuma yawned while her lips turned neutral. "I hope you'll be happy."

Something has been off about her, unlike how she usually is almost every single day. She can't get over what happened about YESTERDAY.

She was still in her light blue and white Pyjamas, of course. She yawned once again, and she turned around to what the door slowly creaking, revealing it to be Chaki Ashisutanto, who was wearing a Blue tie, a Red and brown Jacket, and a White shirt, Inclusing a Blue top hat that was given as a gift from Bekuyu.

"Morning, Yuma!" Chaki started. "Wait..- you don't seem to look happy. And what's with the pyjamas in the middle of the morning?"

"Chaki." Yuma said, sounding stern as ever at this moment at the right time. "First of all, I only woke up for a few seconds. And second, What kind of Princess OR Prince would want to sleep in their own bed with a dress on?"

"..Uh.. yeah. You make a right point here. I'll leave you alone for now, and you can come down when you feel like it. See ya!" Chaki whimpered for a bit while he slowly closed the door, which got Yuma to sigh in a true, yet sorrowful tone of hers.

After that, she went to her own wardrobe and then chose the outfit that she has close, which was washed by Bekuyu Chou before she even went to sleep yesterday. (like when Yuma was about to go to sleep, she changed into her Blue Pyjamas and then handed her dusty outfit to Bekuyu just to wash it for the next day)

She wore her same outfit from yesterday, but this time, it's actually clean instead of No rusty spots left, thanks to Bekuyu who did a great job on it.

But that didn't change Yuma's sad mood. She, at No right time to smile or bring joy to others right now, got her eyes darted to the paper that she always placed down after reading it every day, and it was written by Xoi from 11 years ago.

 She, at No right time to smile or bring joy to others right now, got her eyes darted to the paper that she always placed down after reading it every day, and it was written by Xoi from 11 years ago

Huh..? Yuma suddenly thought while she widened her eyes, and then turned over to the mirror, looking down at the written paper from 11 years. Oh! The paper..! Will it give me hope to get Joy for people to see me like I usually am?

And so on, she slowly picked the paper up from the table and then read it for her mind to say it for her mouth.

Dear Sister Yuma,

There are certain things I want to remind you for every day.

You are loved

You are special to everyone