〈8〉The Mentioned name.

Sunlight has been approaching in the middle of 7:30 in the morning, and in this early time, Yuma woke up from her bed and then yawned. After that, she looked at the window and then opened it to see the sky that is blue with some puffy clouds passing by.

"Ahh... What a beautiful morning!" Yuma said to herself with a smile on her face. "Hopefully nothing will go wrong! Hehehe!"

She changed from her Pink and white pyjamas to her casual princess outfit which she has once loved. Afterwards, she went downstairs in the hallway and then greeted everyone a good morning and some positivity.

But then, she has stumbled across Anun Shidousha, the same king who had banished Xoi from the ABC kingdom since 9 years ago, which is almost a decade.

"Oh, Good morning, Princess!" Anun welcomed her with an innocent smile of his. "How are you feeling for this peaceful morning as for now?"

"I'm doing alright because I got to see the amazing sunlight, thank you very much!" Yuma replied back, also looking innocent while knowing fully well that she sees her own king as a bad individual.

Awe, I wanted to ask him about my brother... I just have this urge to..! Yuma thought to herself, still having the urge to tell the king about Xoi.

But just then, Anun looked at Yuma's smile which was starting to go down by just a bit and asked: "What's wrong? You look kind of off now."

"Oh! Ahahah... it's- nothing, my king! I'm still doing alright like I said before! Totally nothing wrong going on here! Hehe!" Yuma chuckled even more innocently, which got the King of the ABC Kingdom to think that she's actually happy instead of faking her own expression.

"Very well then." Anun said. "Remember that you always need to smile, so that other letters would like to be around someone like you, who is always happy and cheeky for conversations!"

"Mmm... alright. I will, thanks!" Yuma said as she nodded slowly while a bit of sweat was on her face without any notice from the king himself. "I'm gonna go to the dining table so that I can have some breakfast. Surely I can't have a good day without that!"

"Okay, Princess! Take care!" Anun smiled at her as Yuma went away from Anun to go to the dining room for breakfast. Anun sighed at himself, thinking of how the other letters at the ABC Kingdom are doing by so far. He then felt Bekuyu Chou get closer next to him with a warm smile on his pure face.

"Good morning, Sweetie!" Bekuyu started off with a positive nickname. "I hope you're feeling very much better."

"Ah, I am! Thank you for asking, my lovely Butterfly." Anun replied back to his own lover with a Nickname back to him, which got him to blush moderately.

"No problem! If you need any help for something, you can always always contact me or Chaki. Okay, Hun?" Bekuyu told him for a reminder in fact.

"Understood. I appreciate that." Anun thanked him for a sign of gratitude and also waved him goodbye, waking over to the dining room to check on how the other letters are recently doing at that time.

Later, with Pezyl...

Pezyl was looking at the View, thinking of how to defend the LMNOP Kingdom until she saw Loki who was carrying Orako and walked past her. She decided to check what has been going on with him lately.

"Loki? What's wrong?" Pezyl checked on him when he had a mix of a tired and distressed face. "And what happened to Orako, too?"

"...I dragged Orako out of the crimson darkness power in the darkness kingdom by just yesterday and it was difficult for me to do that." Loki turned quickly to her. "And of course, Guyutaro had to ruin my easy chance of saving Orako, which is a huge shame."